or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How To Make It In America (New HBO Series) - J. Crew
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How To Make It In America (New HBO Series) - J. Crew - Page 7

post #91 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
Btw, Lol @ all the ppl who still think Entourage is a quality show.

Worst thing about this show so far is that nothing ever HAPPENS. Also, the ex-gf plot is just going NOWHERE. It's kind of interesting hearing stuff name-checked that I see mainly only on the internet, but that's not enough to tide you over without more interesting scenarios happening.

I don't think entourage is a quality show, but i enjoy it. Jeremy Piven and Kevin Dillon are very good. It's not trying to be an amazing show. They keep the subject matter light-hearted, and it's fun to watch.

Agree about How to Make it In America has been pretty shit so far. No plot whatsoever. And not good enough characters to carry it. It might grow on me, Entourage seemed pretty shit when i first watched it.
post #92 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
Btw, Lol @ all the ppl who still think Entourage is a quality show.

Worst thing about this show so far is that nothing ever HAPPENS. Also, the ex-gf plot is just going NOWHERE. It's kind of interesting hearing stuff name-checked that I see mainly only on the internet, but that's not enough to tide you over without more interesting scenarios happening.

At least not last season. Last season blew except for Ari firing people with a paint ball gun.


And Kent, again with the TV rage? Really?
post #93 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
Btw, Lol @ all the ppl who still think Entourage is a quality show.

Worst thing about this show so far is that nothing ever HAPPENS. Also, the ex-gf plot is just going NOWHERE. It's kind of interesting hearing stuff name-checked that I see mainly only on the internet, but that's not enough to tide you over without more interesting scenarios happening.

Lol yeah someone in Vince's crew needs to get a coke habit or have Drama move in with someone like Pauly Shore or Andy Dick or something else as last season was pretty meah.....

HTMIIA, so far kinda sucks too..... when's LD and Dexter back?
post #94 of 261
is episode 5 available for stream yet?
post #95 of 261
looking forward to e05.
post #96 of 261
aparrently they talk to some japanese dudes in episode 5
post #97 of 261
I guess it's the cool thing these days to say that Entourage isn't cool anymore. It's still an excellent series. A lot better than most stuff on TV.

This show, on the other hand, is pretty much unwatchable. I tried it last night for the first time. I can't decide which is more terrible, the acting/casting or the writing. It really seems as if there is no one talented whatsoever behind the making of it. I couldn't even make it through one episode.
post #98 of 261
Im sorry but entourage has not be excellent for a while. This show is still young and is slowly picking up speed but I would rather watch it then the newer entourage.
post #99 of 261
"Are you kidding me? This kid masturbates like a maniac!" ^^ That got the biggest laugh from me. I liked this episode, I'd like to see more business side of stuff as well as the social, but oh well. I'll keep watching
post #100 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
Im sorry but entourage has not be excellent for a while. This show is still young and is slowly picking up speed but I would rather watch it then the newer entourage.

But....but...but...









lol.
post #101 of 261
^ I don't know what that means because I don't watch overrated, god-awful, brodude television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
Im sorry but entourage has not be excellent for a while. This show is still young and is slowly picking up speed but I would rather watch it then the newer entourage.
Nothing to apologize for.

Did the 5th episode air/is it any good?
post #102 of 261
On Demand on Comcast there's a few short features on some of the folks on the show. The one with the Jean Shop dude is pretty cool. No wonder their stuff is oversized; that guy's a monster.
post #103 of 261
show is pretty slow imo.
post #104 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
On Demand on Comcast there's a few short features on some of the folks on the show. The one with the Jean Shop dude is pretty cool. No wonder their stuff is oversized; that guy's a monster.
They're on the HBO website as well.
post #105 of 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post
I guess it's the cool thing these days to say that Entourage isn't cool anymore. It's still an excellent series. A lot better than most stuff on TV.

This show, on the other hand, is pretty much unwatchable. I tried it last night for the first time. I can't decide which is more terrible, the acting/casting or the writing. It really seems as if there is no one talented whatsoever behind the making of it. I couldn't even make it through one episode.

I believe its executive produced by Mark Wahlberg, same guy from Entourage, but I guess the main issue is this show needs better script/storyline/writers.

I'll keep watching this season and see how it goes, but not going good so far really.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How To Make It In America (New HBO Series) - J. Crew