or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air - Page 4

post #46 of 165
It seems unethical for the radio station to knowingly allow her to be set up like that. There were no winners in this.
post #47 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
It seems unethical for the radio station to knowingly allow her to be set up like that. There were no winners in this.

That's what I was thinking when I heard this. The two hosts were acting like complete dickheads.
post #48 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post
I don't believe the veracity of that phone call.

While I'm not 100% certain, I tend to side with you. It smells like the kind of thing I'll be reading about on Snopes.com in a couple of weeks.
post #49 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by appolyon View Post
Edit: Just finished listening to the whole thing ... the part at the end with the guys laughing at her was awful. Complete dickheads.

This was my thought as well. It was a little harsh to do, but I found it kind of funny at the beginning. I think the boyfriend is kind of a douche for doing what he did, but she probably hurt him pretty bad, so I'm willing to give him a bit of a pass. By the end, however, I was feeling worse for her than I was for him. The hosts were absolutely vicious. When she started sobbing and talking about how her life was coming apart they should have let up. She screwed up, but she's still a human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Her BF is a douchebag. From the tone of his voice it sounded liked he has a moustache.

Haha. I had the same thought. He just sounds like someone I wouldn't like.
post #50 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
This was my thought as well. It was a little harsh to do, but I found it kind of funny at the beginning. I think the boyfriend is kind of a douche for doing what he did, but she probably hurt him pretty bad, so I'm willing to give him a bit of a pass. By the end, however, I was feeling worse for her than I was for him. The hosts were absolutely vicious. When she started sobbing and talking about how her life was coming apart they should have let up. She screwed up, but she's still a human being.

This is basically how I felt. I was laughing, bc it was kind of funny. Then when he started asking her a question and it was obvious she thoguht he was going to propose, it was still funny. Then when he said "How soon can you all your stuff out by" and she was completely dumbfounded and silent, I was still laughing. But when she started sobbing and shit I felt like an asshole and started feeling bad for her. Even though cheaters are all going to burn in hell.
post #51 of 165
Damn, I just started listening and they're not even into the meat yet, and I'm experiencing a visceral reaction, kinda sick to my stomach... Getting cheated on sucks. Cheating sucks. I like watching car wrecks but this one feels like I'm in it. Edit - Okay... kissing... maybe not that big of a deal. I would give her a second chance. But she would owe me. Big time.
post #52 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Yuck. That made me feel bad. She was drunk and made out with another guy who was obviously putting the pressure on her. I'll bet she was wracked with guilt afterward.

How do you know the other guy was "putting the pressure on her"?

I dumped a girl recently after a similar event - she got drunk at a local bar, wound up getting a PI after refusing a cab home. Found out a couple of days later that in the course of the evening made out with a stranger at the bar (only found out because one of my friends was bartending) - she was blacked out and didn't remember a thing. I couldn't trust her after that - not just whether she might conceivably cheat while sober, but whether I could ever trust her to go to a bar without me.

Now, if I was five years into a relationship maybe I'd be more understanding, but the "I was drunk" excuse doesn't fly.
post #53 of 165
Fuck, why didn't she hang up?
post #54 of 165
that sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
How do you know the other guy was "putting the pressure on her"?

I dumped a girl recently after a similar event - she got drunk at a local bar, wound up getting a DP after refusing a cab home. Found out a couple of days later that in the course of the evening made out with a stranger at the bar (only found out because one of my friends was bartending) - she was blacked out and didn't remember a thing. I couldn't trust her after that - not just whether she might conceivably cheat while sober, but whether I could ever trust her to go to a bar without me.

Now, if I was five years into a relationship maybe I'd be more understanding, but the "I was drunk" excuse doesn't fly.
post #55 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
Since when did we sympathize with cheaters? Shiiiiit.

Because two wrongs always makes a right.
post #56 of 165
Where is the audio? Can't find it.
post #57 of 165
the site is a mess, where can i listen to it??
post #58 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Where is the audio? Can't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenCoe View Post
the site is a mess, where can i listen to it??

It helps to read the thread, ladies. Their main site is a mess, but this is the link I used:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goetz View Post
Here's a recording of it.

A brutal, train-wreck-in-slow-motion recording of it.
post #59 of 165
Oh em gee. This is balls-out no mercy shit.
post #60 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
Fuck, why didn't she hang up?

Perhaps because it wasn't called for in the script.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air