This week we received our first denim from Left Field and I am very impressed with the quality of construction and the fit. The white oak fabric is soft, comfortable, and easy to wear. Cost is $165. Here are some details:
Established in 1998, Left Field focuses on details of the fabrics and craftsmanship. Designed by Christian McCann and based in New York City, Left Field is 100% made in USA and draws inspiration from early America.
* This denim is made from White Oak Cone denim from North Carolina. The denim combines a modern cut with vintage details.
* Slim in the legs with a medium rise and made with a one wash fabric ready to wear (shrinking on these will be minimal)
* Calf leather patch
* Hidden back pocket rivets
* Left Field custom engraved Scovill copper rivets and hardware
* White selvedge lines
* Chainstitched hems
* Doughnut buttons
* pocket bags use bandanas that are also made in USA
* 100% cotton
* Made in USA
Click here for more information: http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7999977