or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › WTB: Louis Vuitton/Gucci/D&G/Prada
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTB: Louis Vuitton/Gucci/D&G/Prada

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Hey there guys. New to the forums. Couple things first:

1. I am 16
2. Never made any online transactions before, if a deal is struck the person would need to help out with this

I am looking for any Louis Vuitton/gucci/d&g/prada:
1. Sneakers(mid/high tops only, no brown/pink, size 10.5-12)
2. Polo's(large)
3. Jeans(32-34 US)
4. Hoodies(Medium if not tight fit, large if tight fit)
5. T-shirts(large)
6. Backpack( IE, monogram LV, or black gucci)

I am a fairly chunky felllow, not very fat, big chest(work out alot) and a semi-belly

I am willing to spend up to $500

What I listed is what I have interest in, as me being a kid I have limited funds, so I will only be able to buy one or two things at a time.

Email me at Fbtitans08@gmail.com with any inquiries/questions

Also, this is a serious post, I ask for serious responses only please.

PS, Admin, if im doing this wrong, please do not ban me or anything, just tell me how to do it correct/fix what I did wrong.

Thanks again!
post #2 of 12
Thread Starter 
Bump
post #3 of 12
Email sent. I've got a pair of D&G jeans in size 32X34 that I'm not wearing that I can give you a good price on.
post #4 of 12
I have a small LV backpack for sale. PM me if interested. I got it way back in 2006 in Paris while on a school trip. Quick question though....At 16 why are you looking to buy these high end items? Just curious.
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Well, my mom has allways dressed me well, not top-end designer, but pretty damn good stuff for a elementary school kid. Now that im older, and realize the fashion world, and that I can afford some stuff new, but most of the stuff used, I wish to spend my money on that, instead of say, drugs, or useless trinkets I have little use for. I am PM'ing right now
post #6 of 12
Totally understood and I know you can do whatever you wish with your money but...Just wanted to let you know you don't have to spend that much money to be well dressed. There are low end and mid range brands and products that will and can look better than say a Louis Vuitton pair of jeans. But either way I like your taste. LV is PIMPin.
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by uvmboi13 View Post
Totally understood and I know you can do whatever you wish with your money but...Just wanted to let you know you don't have to spend that much money to be well dressed.

There are low end and mid range brands and products that will and can look better than say a Louis Vuitton pair of jeans.

But either way I like your taste. LV is PIMPin.

This is true, but the best time to play around and experiment with fashion stuff is when you are young. There's nothing worse than a 40 year old man wearing logo Gucci crap. (haha) As well, a lot of us here have tons of designer stuff that we don't use/wear anymore, and so are happy to send it his way cheaply.

As long as his priorities are in line... meaning that he doesn't equate the brand with any intrinsic worth... he's fine. As well, as long as he doesn't miss rent payments or buy Prada sneaks with his college loans... it's fine.

I think you move through cycles and have a lot more freedom when you are young to experiment with styles and such. You then temper them down as you grow older and find a style that "fits" with you and that makes you "well dressed."

As such, let the boy have fun. Just hope he doesn't pull a Conne and resell all the stuff at a markup (haha).
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
This is true, but the best time to play around and experiment with fashion stuff is when you are young. There's nothing worse than a 40 year old man wearing logo Gucci crap. (haha) As well, a lot of us here have tons of designer stuff that we don't use/wear anymore, and so are happy to send it his way cheaply.

As long as his priorities are in line... meaning that he doesn't equate the brand with any intrinsic worth... he's fine. As well, as long as he doesn't miss rent payments or buy Prada sneaks with his college loans... it's fine.

I think you move through cycles and have a lot more freedom when you are young to experiment with styles and such. You then temper them down as you grow older and find a style that "fits" with you and that makes you "well dressed."

As such, let the boy have fun. Just hope he doesn't pull a Conne and resell all the stuff at a markup (haha).

Hahah. Yes, well i figured, get high quality stuff that wont go out of style quickly when im young, wear it thru college(use whatever money i would save on food/loans/rent/whatever) then after college start re-fitting my wardrobe to suit my needs.

I wont grow much taller/bigger, only shoulders/arms/chest(bodybuilding) therefore these clothes will last me quite some time

And oh no, im deff. keeping these beauties =p
post #9 of 12
Hm interesting thread. After you get all your stuff I think ill make a thread like this as well. You have the same size as me too wow. GL!
post #10 of 12
Just a quick positive feedback for this member. We worked out an exchange for some items I'm not wearing and he communicated well, was very friendly, and prompt with payment. I shipped them out this morning. If you've got some items you don't wear, send them his way as he's a nice guy.
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Just a quick positive feedback for this member. We worked out an exchange for some items I'm not wearing and he communicated well, was very friendly, and prompt with payment. I shipped them out this morning.

If you've got some items you don't wear, send them his way as he's a nice guy.

Thank you sir. Positive feedback to you also! Very nice, understanding, and quick. When I get the goods, im sure they will be top notch.
post #12 of 12
I have a 100% wool Burberry sweater (made in italy) in size medium if you're interested. pm me
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB: Want to Buy (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › WTB: Louis Vuitton/Gucci/D&G/Prada