or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Creepy Sartorial Images
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 51

post #751 of 4201
post #752 of 4201
post #753 of 4201
post #754 of 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post

Love the girls matching outfits...

Not so sure of the creepy old man on the right...
post #755 of 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgardel View Post

I thought Mr. Brando is dead
post #756 of 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Love the girls matching outfits...

Not so sure of the creepy old man on the right...

I feel certain someone somewhere has already photoshopped a certain bear into that picture.
post #757 of 4201
post #758 of 4201
Come on, folks--if I wanted to see the Fedora Lounge's WAYWT thread every day, I'd go there and look at it. Can we work a little harder than just regurgitating that thread's contents?
post #759 of 4201
Odd comment from you, Orgetorix, considering your participation in Fedora Lounge's WAYWT thread. BTW, I see you made a top five list at FNB today, based on your FL contributions.
post #760 of 4201
This thread is 100% fuckwittery. Not funny, not cool, not even that creative. You're just pointing at people that look different than your boring ass self and being pointlessly cruel and unfunny.
Not to mention the fact that several of the 'fits posted are actually pretty good.
post #761 of 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgardel View Post
Odd comment from you, Orgetorix, considering your participation in Fedora Lounge's WAYWT thread.

BTW, I see you made a top five list at FNB today, based on your FL contributions.

First of all, I don't even understand the FNB post.

And my posts in WAYWT at FL are exactly the same shots I post here and at AAAC. AlanC does the same. So do others. That doesn't mean I don't find a lot of the stuff posted there strange; I just think this thread becomes a waste of time when it does nothing more than regurgitate that thread.
post #762 of 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgardel View Post
Odd comment from you, Orgetorix, considering your participation in Fedora Lounge's WAYWT thread.

BTW, I see you made a top five list at FNB today, based on your FL contributions.

I love gilgamesh2003.
post #763 of 4201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
First of all, I don't even understand the FNB post.

And my posts in WAYWT at FL are exactly the same shots I post here and at AAAC. AlanC does the same. So do others. That doesn't mean I don't find a lot of the stuff posted there strange; I just think this thread becomes a waste of time when it does nothing more than regurgitate that thread.

It is just light banter...Nothing sinister.

On this thread , we have had no personal attacks , no real punch-ups and insults, just a good laugh...
post #764 of 4201





Even without the tie.
post #765 of 4201
Posting the FL pics is just incredibly lame. Think what you will of their clothes, the FL crowd is anything but mean-spirited and do not deserve these reposts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Creepy Sartorial Images