What is that on the first models' midsection, some type of fashion jock strap?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 236post #3526 of 43966/1/13 at 5:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3527 of 43966/5/13 at 6:25pmpost #3528 of 43966/5/13 at 8:29pmpost #3529 of 43966/5/13 at 8:54pmpost #3530 of 43966/5/13 at 9:01pmpost #3531 of 43966/5/13 at 10:29pmQuote:
Not really creepy. I am okay with the pants (I kinda like them, then again I also own, and occasionally wear, a stroller, so I am the wrong person to judge if his pants are in good taste). I am even okay with the shoes (though I wish he'd buckle them). Everything is bit to tight for my tastes, but hey, the fit isn't bad as he can get away with it.
No sir, where things go horrible wrong is when you get to that disaster around his neck. WTF is that? It's like some kind of mutant ascot+neckerchief+scarf hybrid. It might just be optical illusion, but it almost looks like it might be two pieces of cloth, each uglier than the next. I have observed that some SF'ers can do the alternative neckwear thing really well. This guy isn't one of them.post #3532 of 43966/5/13 at 11:05pmpost #3533 of 43966/6/13 at 9:30ampost #3534 of 43966/6/13 at 12:35pm
No creepy but still very ott in the spezz department..
Double monks unbuckled check , no socks check, foulard check....
I do hate the Wall street glasses and the jellified hair..
The fits are quite good..
I like the db and even the trousers even if i wouldn't wear them together..
Not creepy but a bit ridiculous..post #3535 of 43966/6/13 at 12:52pmQuote:
I probably shouldn't ask, but knowing nothing about "Cable Car Clothiers", why the hate? A quick glance at their website reveals a lot of their stuff to be Southwick (AKA Brooks Brothers) and doesn't look half bad (though a tad overpriced, given I can get a 3 piece Southwick MTM from BB for less than what I see quoted on the CCC website; for the prices on CCC's website I can get a superior Martin Greenfield BB GF MTM suit).post #3536 of 43966/6/13 at 4:42pmI was tweaking Comrade. Ccc has good stuff generally but you should've seen their window displays when the new mgmt took over. Plaid with plaid everywhere. Still wouldn't qualify as Creep Sartorial but close.
I still maintain that in order for bad taste to qualify as Creep Sartorial you need something more.post #3537 of 43966/6/13 at 8:12pmpost #3538 of 43966/6/13 at 8:15pmpost #3539 of 43966/7/13 at 10:24pm
- Creepy Sartorial Images
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...