What is that on the first models' midsection, some type of fashion jock strap?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 236post #3526 of 47106/1/13 at 5:40ampost #3527 of 47106/5/13 at 6:25pmpost #3528 of 47106/5/13 at 8:29pmpost #3529 of 47106/5/13 at 8:54pmpost #3530 of 47106/5/13 at 9:01pmpost #3531 of 47106/5/13 at 10:29pmQuote:
Not really creepy. I am okay with the pants (I kinda like them, then again I also own, and occasionally wear, a stroller, so I am the wrong person to judge if his pants are in good taste). I am even okay with the shoes (though I wish he'd buckle them). Everything is bit to tight for my tastes, but hey, the fit isn't bad as he can get away with it.
No sir, where things go horrible wrong is when you get to that disaster around his neck. WTF is that? It's like some kind of mutant ascot+neckerchief+scarf hybrid. It might just be optical illusion, but it almost looks like it might be two pieces of cloth, each uglier than the next. I have observed that some SF'ers can do the alternative neckwear thing really well. This guy isn't one of them.post #3532 of 47106/5/13 at 11:05pmpost #3533 of 47106/6/13 at 9:30ampost #3534 of 47106/6/13 at 12:35pm
No creepy but still very ott in the spezz department..
Double monks unbuckled check , no socks check, foulard check....
I do hate the Wall street glasses and the jellified hair..
The fits are quite good..
I like the db and even the trousers even if i wouldn't wear them together..
Not creepy but a bit ridiculous..post #3535 of 47106/6/13 at 12:52pmQuote:
I probably shouldn't ask, but knowing nothing about "Cable Car Clothiers", why the hate? A quick glance at their website reveals a lot of their stuff to be Southwick (AKA Brooks Brothers) and doesn't look half bad (though a tad overpriced, given I can get a 3 piece Southwick MTM from BB for less than what I see quoted on the CCC website; for the prices on CCC's website I can get a superior Martin Greenfield BB GF MTM suit).post #3536 of 47106/6/13 at 4:42pmI was tweaking Comrade. Ccc has good stuff generally but you should've seen their window displays when the new mgmt took over. Plaid with plaid everywhere. Still wouldn't qualify as Creep Sartorial but close.
I still maintain that in order for bad taste to qualify as Creep Sartorial you need something more.post #3537 of 47106/6/13 at 8:12pmpost #3538 of 47106/6/13 at 8:15pmpost #3539 of 47106/7/13 at 10:24pmpost #3540 of 47106/7/13 at 11:02pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Share your horrific shopping stories 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 minutes ago
- › Alden All Weather Walker Brown Alpine Grain Size 8D 30 minutes ago
- › Buying On A Budget - Ultimate Business Outfit 40 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 46 minutes ago
- › Favorite Steely Dan song 48 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway