Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 234post #3496 of 47035/22/13 at 8:50pmpost #3497 of 47035/23/13 at 12:52ampost #3498 of 47035/23/13 at 1:11ampost #3499 of 47035/23/13 at 2:56ampost #3500 of 47035/23/13 at 7:39amQuote:
I have tried to go on one of their threads and being open-minded.
Some of the pics are showing great creative design and flair ,others are just awful..
Some girls wearing flip flop with a baggy trousers and men jacket do not look good.
Some of the stuff is just attention seeking and actually a creative no man's land.
Being anti conformist for the sake of it doesn't mean being creative..
Some guys are getting very hot under the collar if you disagree with them calling you narrow minded and ignorant.post #3501 of 47035/23/13 at 9:53am
Perhaps we should make a rule that images submitted for this thread should be from outside the forum.
For instance, Lapo Elkan provides a wealth of Creep.
Speaking of Italians, I'm always tempted to post pictures of Silvio Berlusconi, however the reality is that while he himself is creepy, he doesn't dress creepy. Sartorially he varies from unremarkable to quite good, if you discount the pancake makeup and vulcanized hair.post #3502 of 47035/23/13 at 10:44amI worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.post #3503 of 47035/23/13 at 11:59ampost #3504 of 47035/23/13 at 2:05pmpost #3505 of 47035/23/13 at 5:00pmpost #3506 of 47035/23/13 at 8:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by bertie
I worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.
I would tend to agree with this sentiment but if the said pics have a guy taking piss in the background I think they're fair game to be mocked.post #3507 of 47035/24/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
I can't argue with that. Also I recall one guy standing on his shag toilet cover which became a mini-meme for a while. There are cases where people bring it on themselves.post #3508 of 47035/26/13 at 6:50ampost #3509 of 47035/26/13 at 10:14ampost #3510 of 47035/27/13 at 7:04pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sartoriale = Official Affiliate Vendor thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 16 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 30 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 34 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...