Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 234post #3496 of 44415/22/13 at 8:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3497 of 44415/23/13 at 12:52ampost #3498 of 44415/23/13 at 1:11ampost #3499 of 44415/23/13 at 2:56ampost #3500 of 44415/23/13 at 7:39amQuote:
I have tried to go on one of their threads and being open-minded.
Some of the pics are showing great creative design and flair ,others are just awful..
Some girls wearing flip flop with a baggy trousers and men jacket do not look good.
Some of the stuff is just attention seeking and actually a creative no man's land.
Being anti conformist for the sake of it doesn't mean being creative..
Some guys are getting very hot under the collar if you disagree with them calling you narrow minded and ignorant.post #3501 of 44415/23/13 at 9:53am
Perhaps we should make a rule that images submitted for this thread should be from outside the forum.
For instance, Lapo Elkan provides a wealth of Creep.
Speaking of Italians, I'm always tempted to post pictures of Silvio Berlusconi, however the reality is that while he himself is creepy, he doesn't dress creepy. Sartorially he varies from unremarkable to quite good, if you discount the pancake makeup and vulcanized hair.post #3502 of 44415/23/13 at 10:44amI worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.post #3503 of 44415/23/13 at 11:59ampost #3504 of 44415/23/13 at 2:05pmpost #3505 of 44415/23/13 at 5:00pmpost #3506 of 44415/23/13 at 8:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by bertie
I worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.
I would tend to agree with this sentiment but if the said pics have a guy taking piss in the background I think they're fair game to be mocked.post #3507 of 44415/24/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
I can't argue with that. Also I recall one guy standing on his shag toilet cover which became a mini-meme for a while. There are cases where people bring it on themselves.post #3508 of 44415/26/13 at 6:50ampost #3509 of 44415/26/13 at 10:14am
- Creepy Sartorial Images
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › All Saints Knitwear Quality? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Modern Tailor Custom Suits 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mozart Bespoke - Central, Hong Kong from TPR 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan