Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 234post #3496 of 45935/22/13 at 8:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3497 of 45935/23/13 at 12:52ampost #3498 of 45935/23/13 at 1:11ampost #3499 of 45935/23/13 at 2:56ampost #3500 of 45935/23/13 at 7:39amQuote:
I have tried to go on one of their threads and being open-minded.
Some of the pics are showing great creative design and flair ,others are just awful..
Some girls wearing flip flop with a baggy trousers and men jacket do not look good.
Some of the stuff is just attention seeking and actually a creative no man's land.
Being anti conformist for the sake of it doesn't mean being creative..
Some guys are getting very hot under the collar if you disagree with them calling you narrow minded and ignorant.post #3501 of 45935/23/13 at 9:53am
Perhaps we should make a rule that images submitted for this thread should be from outside the forum.
For instance, Lapo Elkan provides a wealth of Creep.
Speaking of Italians, I'm always tempted to post pictures of Silvio Berlusconi, however the reality is that while he himself is creepy, he doesn't dress creepy. Sartorially he varies from unremarkable to quite good, if you discount the pancake makeup and vulcanized hair.post #3502 of 45935/23/13 at 10:44amI worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.post #3503 of 45935/23/13 at 11:59ampost #3504 of 45935/23/13 at 2:05pmpost #3505 of 45935/23/13 at 5:00pmpost #3506 of 45935/23/13 at 8:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by bertie
I worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.
I would tend to agree with this sentiment but if the said pics have a guy taking piss in the background I think they're fair game to be mocked.post #3507 of 45935/24/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
I can't argue with that. Also I recall one guy standing on his shag toilet cover which became a mini-meme for a while. There are cases where people bring it on themselves.post #3508 of 45935/26/13 at 6:50ampost #3509 of 45935/26/13 at 10:14am
- Creepy Sartorial Images
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 37 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015