Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 234post #3496 of 42485/22/13 at 8:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3497 of 42485/23/13 at 12:52ampost #3498 of 42485/23/13 at 1:11ampost #3499 of 42485/23/13 at 2:56ampost #3500 of 42485/23/13 at 7:39amQuote:
I have tried to go on one of their threads and being open-minded.
Some of the pics are showing great creative design and flair ,others are just awful..
Some girls wearing flip flop with a baggy trousers and men jacket do not look good.
Some of the stuff is just attention seeking and actually a creative no man's land.
Being anti conformist for the sake of it doesn't mean being creative..
Some guys are getting very hot under the collar if you disagree with them calling you narrow minded and ignorant.post #3501 of 42485/23/13 at 9:53am
Perhaps we should make a rule that images submitted for this thread should be from outside the forum.
For instance, Lapo Elkan provides a wealth of Creep.
Speaking of Italians, I'm always tempted to post pictures of Silvio Berlusconi, however the reality is that while he himself is creepy, he doesn't dress creepy. Sartorially he varies from unremarkable to quite good, if you discount the pancake makeup and vulcanized hair.post #3502 of 42485/23/13 at 10:44amI worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.post #3503 of 42485/23/13 at 11:59ampost #3504 of 42485/23/13 at 2:05pmpost #3505 of 42485/23/13 at 5:00pmpost #3506 of 42485/23/13 at 8:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by bertie
I worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.
I would tend to agree with this sentiment but if the said pics have a guy taking piss in the background I think they're fair game to be mocked.post #3507 of 42485/24/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
I can't argue with that. Also I recall one guy standing on his shag toilet cover which became a mini-meme for a while. There are cases where people bring it on themselves.post #3508 of 42485/26/13 at 6:50ampost #3509 of 42485/26/13 at 10:14am
- Creepy Sartorial Images
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 27 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Finding a first real suit in a sartorial wasteland 2 minutes ago
- › Raf Simons - Bomber Jacket - Size 48 - NEW 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet by Ashland Purple Gingham Shirt Size M 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...