Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 234post #3496 of 46875/22/13 at 8:50pmpost #3497 of 46875/23/13 at 12:52ampost #3498 of 46875/23/13 at 1:11ampost #3499 of 46875/23/13 at 2:56ampost #3500 of 46875/23/13 at 7:39amQuote:
I have tried to go on one of their threads and being open-minded.
Some of the pics are showing great creative design and flair ,others are just awful..
Some girls wearing flip flop with a baggy trousers and men jacket do not look good.
Some of the stuff is just attention seeking and actually a creative no man's land.
Being anti conformist for the sake of it doesn't mean being creative..
Some guys are getting very hot under the collar if you disagree with them calling you narrow minded and ignorant.post #3501 of 46875/23/13 at 9:53am
Perhaps we should make a rule that images submitted for this thread should be from outside the forum.
For instance, Lapo Elkan provides a wealth of Creep.
Speaking of Italians, I'm always tempted to post pictures of Silvio Berlusconi, however the reality is that while he himself is creepy, he doesn't dress creepy. Sartorially he varies from unremarkable to quite good, if you discount the pancake makeup and vulcanized hair.post #3502 of 46875/23/13 at 10:44amI worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.post #3503 of 46875/23/13 at 11:59ampost #3504 of 46875/23/13 at 2:05pmpost #3505 of 46875/23/13 at 5:00pmpost #3506 of 46875/23/13 at 8:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by bertie
I worry that posting pictures from within the forum might lead to some of the mean spiritness that sometimes characterizes some alternative fora. If people become aware that their WAYWRN photos are being mocked in other threads within SF, they might be more reluctant to post. On balance, I think that would be a bad outcome. That being said - I guess all bathroom selfies run that risk anyway.
I would tend to agree with this sentiment but if the said pics have a guy taking piss in the background I think they're fair game to be mocked.post #3507 of 46875/24/13 at 3:37pmQuote:
I can't argue with that. Also I recall one guy standing on his shag toilet cover which became a mini-meme for a while. There are cases where people bring it on themselves.post #3508 of 46875/26/13 at 6:50ampost #3509 of 46875/26/13 at 10:14ampost #3510 of 46875/27/13 at 7:04pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 25 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 26 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 5 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory Chambray Jumper & Work Shirts - Size Medium 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding