Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 222post #3316 of 46804/18/13 at 10:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3317 of 46804/18/13 at 11:30ampost #3318 of 46804/18/13 at 1:49pmpost #3319 of 46804/20/13 at 4:41ampost #3320 of 46804/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #3321 of 46804/21/13 at 3:16am
Are pictures from the 1970s excluded from this thread? It is arguably far too easy to find images from that period fitting the thread title. If not, this (already posted elsewhere) probably deserves a place here:
This was a 1970s Swedish band playing dance music. Apparently, these costumes were made bespoke (to be precise, they were made by one of the band members or possibly his mother).
But wait, there is more where that came from:
(Looking at some of the thing posted previously, I'm not sure if these are really "creepy" enough, or just in a rather peculiar and, um..., time-sensitive taste.)
Edited by Celadon - 4/21/13 at 3:39ampost #3322 of 46804/21/13 at 9:19ampost #3323 of 46804/21/13 at 9:55ampost #3324 of 46804/21/13 at 10:09amQuote:
Because the jacket is way too short and everything is too tight. If it's not creepy, it's weird, at best.post #3325 of 46804/21/13 at 12:33pmpost #3326 of 46804/21/13 at 1:21pmpost #3327 of 46804/21/13 at 1:31pmpost #3328 of 46804/21/13 at 7:35pmpost #3329 of 46804/21/13 at 7:55pm
- Creepy Sartorial Images
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 54 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Iron Heart Garrison Belt (IHB-02/Brown) (large/size 36) 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?