At least the lapels are really bad-ass wide á la Tom Ford....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 214post #3196 of 42113/5/13 at 3:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3197 of 42113/5/13 at 4:12pmpost #3198 of 42113/5/13 at 4:22pm
I knew who they were before they were famous, and probably before you. And I'm almost certainly older than you. And better dressed. Nyah nyah nyah.
Seriously, I also thought they were pretty dismal from the start, whatever they thought they were doing, although certainly there are far worse things around in the same vein - Iggy Azalea, for example.post #3199 of 42113/5/13 at 5:22pm
Their first album was actually quite brilliant--'Enter the Ninja' being one of the best songs of the year, IMO. The whole point is the male rapper, at least, is characterising a hyper-racist, purposefully dumb (within the context of the characterisation) South African ex-con-gone-American-mainstream rapper. I'll agree, that their whole-hearted continuation of said characterisation(s) is a little overbearing.post #3200 of 42113/5/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
I wouldn't say it was that good. I was slightly amused by it the first time I heard it, but once you've got the joke, there's really not a lot to them. Mind you, I'm off to see Electric Six later this month, so what do I know about one-joke bands...post #3201 of 42113/6/13 at 5:18am
Thing is, Die Antwoord aren't a 'joke band'--Electric Six are--I don't know where you got that from. Personal taste is personal taste, but there's more to that first album that humour--arresting beats, quick, smart rapping and catchy melodies. Obviously, people are finding their image garish. Their second album was meh but not bad.
Edited by JapanAlex01 - 3/6/13 at 9:03ampost #3202 of 42113/6/13 at 8:59ampost #3203 of 42113/6/13 at 9:10ampost #3204 of 42113/6/13 at 9:17ampost #3205 of 42113/6/13 at 6:00pmpost #3206 of 42113/7/13 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Their first album was actually quite brilliant--'Enter the Ninja' being one of the best songs of the year, IMO. The whole point is the male rapper, at least, is characterising a hyper-racist, purposefully dumb (within the context of the characterisation) South African ex-con-gone-American-mainstream rapper. I'll agree, that their whole-hearted continuation of said characterisation(s) is a little overbearing.
Whether they are a joke band or not, his "middle eight" monologue in this song is hilarious.post #3207 of 42113/7/13 at 8:16ampost #3208 of 42113/7/13 at 7:40pmpost #3209 of 42113/8/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Pre-worn as we can all see...
- Creepy Sartorial Images
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...