At least the lapels are really bad-ass wide á la Tom Ford....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 214post #3196 of 46803/5/13 at 3:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3197 of 46803/5/13 at 4:12pmpost #3198 of 46803/5/13 at 4:22pm
I knew who they were before they were famous, and probably before you. And I'm almost certainly older than you. And better dressed. Nyah nyah nyah.
Seriously, I also thought they were pretty dismal from the start, whatever they thought they were doing, although certainly there are far worse things around in the same vein - Iggy Azalea, for example.post #3199 of 46803/5/13 at 5:22pm
Their first album was actually quite brilliant--'Enter the Ninja' being one of the best songs of the year, IMO. The whole point is the male rapper, at least, is characterising a hyper-racist, purposefully dumb (within the context of the characterisation) South African ex-con-gone-American-mainstream rapper. I'll agree, that their whole-hearted continuation of said characterisation(s) is a little overbearing.post #3200 of 46803/5/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
I wouldn't say it was that good. I was slightly amused by it the first time I heard it, but once you've got the joke, there's really not a lot to them. Mind you, I'm off to see Electric Six later this month, so what do I know about one-joke bands...post #3201 of 46803/6/13 at 5:18am
Thing is, Die Antwoord aren't a 'joke band'--Electric Six are--I don't know where you got that from. Personal taste is personal taste, but there's more to that first album that humour--arresting beats, quick, smart rapping and catchy melodies. Obviously, people are finding their image garish. Their second album was meh but not bad.
Edited by JapanAlex01 - 3/6/13 at 9:03ampost #3202 of 46803/6/13 at 8:59ampost #3203 of 46803/6/13 at 9:10ampost #3204 of 46803/6/13 at 9:17ampost #3205 of 46803/6/13 at 6:00pmpost #3206 of 46803/7/13 at 5:59amQuote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Their first album was actually quite brilliant--'Enter the Ninja' being one of the best songs of the year, IMO. The whole point is the male rapper, at least, is characterising a hyper-racist, purposefully dumb (within the context of the characterisation) South African ex-con-gone-American-mainstream rapper. I'll agree, that their whole-hearted continuation of said characterisation(s) is a little overbearing.
Whether they are a joke band or not, his "middle eight" monologue in this song is hilarious.post #3207 of 46803/7/13 at 8:16ampost #3208 of 46803/7/13 at 7:40pmpost #3209 of 46803/8/13 at 3:35amQuote:
Pre-worn as we can all see...
- Creepy Sartorial Images
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 18 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.