or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Creepy Sartorial Images
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 207

post #3091 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post


This isn't the WYHI thread.

post #3092 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


This isn't the WYHI thread.

WOULD.NOT.HIT! tongue.gif
post #3093 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Lance Armstrong has really lost his way..

I think you mean Rance Armstrong.

And I'll just leave this here. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #3094 of 3987

Deleted..

 

Don't want to encourage its use again!

post #3095 of 3987
post #3096 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnin22 View Post


Do not tell me please it's bespoke...

And that button.
post #3097 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


Do not tell me please it's bespoke...

And that button.

 

see those drapes?  bespoke.

post #3098 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

see those drapes?  bespoke.

I doubt it..
post #3099 of 3987
post #3100 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Do not tell me please it's bespoke...

And that button.
Or possibly MtM
post #3101 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Jordan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Do not tell me please it's bespoke...

And that button.
Or possibly MtM

Bottom button should be undone regardless.
post #3102 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnvw View Post

Bottom button should be undone regardless.

Of course..
post #3103 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

I doubt it..

Isn't he a toff?
If so, bespoke is a birthright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cameron

He is definitely Gentry with a healthy dose of Robber
Baron and a dash of Jewish financier blood.
post #3104 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

Isn't he a toff?
If so, bespoke is a birthright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cameron

He is definitely Gentry with a healthy dose of Robber
Baron and a dash of Jewish financier blood.

He apparently gets some suits made at R. Anderson. However, according to another recent speech he proclaims he only owns a few of those which I doubt.
post #3105 of 3987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

He apparently gets some suits made at R. Anderson. However, according to another recent speech he proclaims he only owns a few of those which I doubt.

I've also heard Gieves & Hawkes and at least one independent tailor cited.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Creepy Sartorial Images