or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Creepy Sartorial Images
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Creepy Sartorial Images - Page 177

post #2641 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

There seems to be one Dr in Beverly Hills who has done this to a number of people.


That gives me an idea for a movie......

post #2642 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post



That gives me an idea for a movie......

A Horror one for sure.
post #2643 of 4217

CRUISE.png
E
xcuse the wanton use of a meme, but here it seemed fitting..

post #2644 of 4217
More scarf:

467
post #2645 of 4217
Also posted this in Mr. Sam's threak hoping to have work done.

Sorry for the cross post, but this made my morning:

ED ET AL Shoes - An Introduction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edify, Inc View Post

Since we have been getting comments and PMs that our photos are unflattering, here's a link to a more professional shoot!
233

233

233
post #2646 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiesNotOptional View Post

 
E
xcuse the wanton use of a meme, but here it seemed fitting..


I would suggest that the problem is the fact that you seem to think rape jokes are acceptable. No, thanks. Some things anyone with any decency doesn't let pass and this is one of them.

post #2647 of 4217
I haz a good one

263
post #2648 of 4217

A tumblr of the awful outfits of Michael Jordan

 

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

post #2649 of 4217

Apologies for any offence caused
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post


I would suggest that the problem is the fact that you seem to think rape jokes are acceptable. No, thanks. Some things anyone with any decency doesn't let pass and this is one of them.



 

post #2650 of 4217

That said, the joke I was making had less to do with rape being funny and more to do with Tom Cruise being creepy. Inappropriate humour isn't everyone's cup of tea though... 

post #2651 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

A tumblr of the awful outfits of Michael Jordan

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

Wow.

Something we can all look down to.
post #2652 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

I haz a good one
263

This guy is bonkers...

He looks like a mental patient on his day off hospital.
post #2653 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Look up the dutchess of alba. It is well-documented. the man to her left is her latest husband...
Believe it or not this is the same woman many years earlier:
original.jpg

Looks like a camel. Ghastly by any standard.
post #2654 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDickDiver View Post

Looks like a camel. Ghastly by any standard.

She did look like a camel but it is still an animal...

What does she look like now???

Nothing remotely terrestrial.
post #2655 of 4217
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

She did look like a camel but it is still an animal...
What does she look like now???
Nothing remotely terrestrial.

Like a really pale ghostly chimp imo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Creepy Sartorial Images