or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › official 2010 world cup thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

official 2010 world cup thread - Page 122

post #1816 of 4057
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
livescore.com bruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
They're down 1-0.

I got that part fewls, I thought you were implying the Italians threw some sort of giant tantrum on the pitch, which would have been awesome.
post #1817 of 4057
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
I got that part fewls, I thought you were implying the Italians threw some sort of giant tantrum on the pitch, which would have been awesome.

Oh, I thought that's just how they played.
post #1818 of 4057
How come Buffon isnt goalkeeping? Who is that other guy....never heard of him??
post #1819 of 4057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin View Post
How come Buffon isnt goalkeeping? Who is that other guy....never heard of him??

Sciatic nerve injury. May not play for the whole tournament.
post #1820 of 4057
Wow, serious blow to the Italians. Just read about his injury. The second guy, Machietti or something isn't anywhere near as good. I think Buffon would have saved them their first goal.
post #1821 of 4057
Gogo New Zealand
post #1822 of 4057
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
By "diverse", do you mean "more mexicans"?

Because aside from them, statistically speaking, L.A. is less diverse than Seattle.

San Fran = 49.66% white (astoundingly low, actually, but you have a near 30% Asian population which is exceedingly high)
Seattle = 68.9% white
Los Angeles = 74.1% white

i don't know about your numbers but there are parts of l.a. where one could live his life comfortably speaking only russian, korean, spanish, armenian, arabic, farsi, etc. not a word of english needed. do you have that in seattle?
post #1823 of 4057
what are the light blue patches/tape jobs you see on some players? have seen it on arms, bakc of necks, legs.....

nobady commenting on all the brother storeis (3 bros 1 team; 2 bros playing against each other) - these are good stories!

italia looks terrible, but no histrionics so far that i saw
post #1824 of 4057
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin View Post
Wow, serious blow to the Italians. Just read about his injury. The second guy, Machietti or something isn't anywhere near as good. I think Buffon would have saved them their first goal.

you just said you never heard of him so how can you say he is nowhere near as good?
post #1825 of 4057
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta View Post
i don't know about your numbers but there are parts of l.a. where one could live his life comfortably speaking only russian, korean, spanish, armenian, arabic, farsi, etc. not a word of english needed. do you have that in seattle?

The numbers he gave are misleading. White doesn't necessarily mean non-ethnic. LA had a 46.5% Hispanic population, according to the 2000 Census. Many of those people are considered white.
post #1826 of 4057
LOOOL that ball was in.
post #1827 of 4057
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Hoping for [...] a Cameroon win today.

Pourquoi?

Wasn't in, btw.
post #1828 of 4057
Though leading, SVK really have some serious ball handling problems. I hope they can keep the result.
post #1829 of 4057
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
post #1830 of 4057
And number 2!!!!!! Bye bye Italy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › official 2010 world cup thread