or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Jacko used pee bottles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jacko used pee bottles - Page 2

post #16 of 31
Guy couldn't even pee without an audience, life must've sucked.
post #17 of 31
I used to piss in bottles in Iraq. Was a pain in the ass to wake up in the middle of the night, put shit on, and walk to the latrine.

I kept it to a minimum though. One guy we caught with 15 full 1.5 liter piss bottles under the bed. No shit. And worst thing was: he had a roommate.
post #18 of 31
I believe the jury was 100% correct in finding Michael Jackson innocent, and there's about a 10% possibility in my mind that he was.
post #19 of 31
Howard Hughes used to pee in bottles, OCD about microbes and Hypocondria. Jacko had also OCD and Hypocondria. But also notice that
  1. He is suspected to be a gay child molester
  2. He hated his father and said he made his plastic transformation to not look like him
  3. Child molesters usually have been molested when a child and are just repeating the pattern.
...
post #20 of 31
Does the mention of pee bottles remind anyone else of:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=malodrax+date
post #21 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewolf View Post
Howard Hughes used to pee in bottles, OCD about microbes and Hypocondria.

Jacko had also OCD and Hypocondria.


But also notice that

  1. He is suspected to be a gay child molester
  2. He hated his father and said he made his plastic transformation to not look like him
  3. Child molesters usually have been molested when a child and are just repeating the pattern.
...

Beat me to it. But there's no comparison here. Howard Hughes was the man when it came to absolute insanity.
post #22 of 31
Also, truckers are notorious for using piss bottles
post #23 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Anybody want to rethink their opinions on whether or not he was a child molester?

Hm, okay, convinced.
post #24 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post
Also, truckers are notorious for using piss bottles

truckers are also notorious perverts who have sex with anything regardless of age or gender...
post #25 of 31
Hmmm... I've heard of not being able to piss in the presence of others, say in a men's room, but I've never heard of needing an audience in order to piss.
post #26 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Hmmm... I've heard of not being able to piss in the presence of others, say in a men's room, but I've never heard of needing an audience in order to piss.

There seem to be a number of women on ISF who thrive in such an atmosphere.
post #27 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
There seem to be a number of women on ISF who thrive in such an atmosphere.

ISF?
post #28 of 31
^Is She Filthy WARNING: mostly filthy money shots, squirters or foreign objects inserted into cooch.
post #29 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
There seem to be a number of women on ISF who thrive in such an atmosphere.

Well, now that I know what I've been missing, no need to trundle over to THAT site again anytime soon. Thanks Rube!
post #30 of 31
Free Willy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Jacko used pee bottles