or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Too Old For Air Guitar?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Too Old For Air Guitar? - Page 2

post #16 of 31
WAAA WAAA WAAA WIDDIDDITTY WIDDIDDITTY WAAA WAAHHH!

post #17 of 31
My friend got all the way into quarter-finals of the National Air Guitar Championships, which is held in Austin. I've seen a dude tune an air guitar. Air guitar is an important aspect of karaoke.
post #18 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Checks
Do what I did, the 3-step method:

1. buy a Les Paul and a 100-watt Marshall amp.
2. Do NOT learn how to play, just make LOUD NOISES
3. She will thereafter have a newfound respect for (mere) air guitar

I like the way you think maybe I'll buy a karaoke machine instead you should see the look on her face this when I was playing air guitar AND singing. I can't understand how this woman does not like CHEAP TRICK but I knew this before we married my mistake.
post #19 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim


You can see the movie here:

http://www.airguitarusa.com/Resources/cdiddy.mov

This guy is a star!
post #20 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter
You can see the movie here:

http://www.airguitarusa.com/Resources/cdiddy.mov

This guy is a star!


ALTER THANK YOU FOR THAT THIS GUY IS AMAZING!
post #21 of 31
Im shocked this thread has lasted this long.
post #22 of 31
I'm trying to keep it alive as long as possible because it amuses me.

What are the best Air Guitar songs?
post #23 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
...

What are the best Air Guitar songs?

L7 - Shove
Jimi Hendrix - The Star Spangled Banner

That's all.
post #24 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
What are the best Air Guitar songs?

I dont know much abouts Air Guitar but "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" sure does make me Air Fiddle.
post #25 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome
I dont know much abouts Air Guitar but "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" sure does make me Air Fiddle.

I done told you once you sonofa bitch,
I'm the best thats ever been!
post #26 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I done told you once you sonofa bitch,
I'm the best thats ever been!

Bastard!!

You started the trend that ended up with Ralf Macchio also beating the devil in that shit movie "CrossRoads".
post #27 of 31
I don't think that you are so old for the hobby of air guitar. Sometimes I have accompanied the frantic compositions of Philip Glass with a Bo Diddle rhythm style.
post #28 of 31
One is never to old to play the air guitar imo.
post #29 of 31
Braaaaaains...
post #30 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by thin lazzy View Post
I don't think that you are so old for the hobby of air guitar. Sometimes I have accompanied the frantic compositions of Philip Glass with a Bo Diddle rhythm style.

Coming back under another name to recycle your old troll threads is pretty lame. At least try for some originality if you can't be funny.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Too Old For Air Guitar?