Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 3/1/16 at 10:14am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 662post #9916 of 1363212/8/12 at 7:20pmpost #9917 of 1363212/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #9918 of 1363212/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9919 of 1363212/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9920 of 1363212/9/12 at 3:56amQuote:Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover
great price for atolini cashmere jacket
It is one thing to buy an item, fix it up, then flip it. It is an entirely other thing to buy an item that is damaged, take better pictures of the damage, and ask more than double what you paid for it! This takes flipping to an entirely different level for me.
Shocking behaviour!post #9921 of 1363212/9/12 at 4:28amWhat a douchenozzle. Kind of funny how omnipresent wowniceshirt is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms. Is he a member here?
Let's do the math... Wowniceshirt paid $130 for it, listed it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he actually sells it for $225 with free shipping. Then factor in like $50 for eBay and Paypal fees/shipping costs. ($225-$130-$50)
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 4:41ampost #9922 of 1363212/9/12 at 4:40amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
LOL Wowniceshirt is going to end up making hardly any profit on that thing.
Paid $130 for it, selling it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he sells it for $250. Then factor in like $50 in fees/shipping costs. Do that math.
But yeah, he's pretty douchey for doing that.
Kind of funny how omnipresent he is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms.
Is he a member here?
I dont think so, but he won a jacket from me, then re listed it 2 days later with his own pics, but had the LuxeSwap tag dangling in full view. I can only thank him for the PR. lolpost #9923 of 1363212/9/12 at 4:51ampost #9924 of 1363212/9/12 at 4:53amIt's his business, it's a free market, what's douchey about that?
It' s like an art dealer buying a damaged Fabergé item at an auction in Boston, then selling it at Sotheby's (larger audience/clientele) for a chance of a profit.
Using other's pictures without permission though, not so nice of him.post #9925 of 1363212/9/12 at 4:56ampost #9926 of 1363212/9/12 at 5:02amQuote:
Absolutely. Don't see what's the fuss.post #9927 of 1363212/9/12 at 5:08amBrilliant flip right here if he can get $995. I wonder how much it will go for.
Get your predictions in. I say $199 tops
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 5:23ampost #9928 of 1363212/9/12 at 6:04am
Saint Crispins Tassels US 10 BIN US $525.00
Saint Crispins Monks US 8.5 BIN US $525.00post #9929 of 1363212/9/12 at 6:58amI have no problem with him doing that, but i was pointing out we have lurkers like him, and thats a problem, hell im a flipper too (mostly B&M) but if it was posted here or a fellow forumites been eyeing it, hands off.
And this is why i really dislike the guy and will never buy anything from him.
Positive feedback rating Authentic. Unfortunately they were not NWT and label was hanging by one thread Buyer:
Member id wowniceshirt ( Feedback Score Of 24551Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999)
NWT TOM FORD corduroy light tan pants sz. 46/30 (#290627002519) US $36.00
LOOK at the freaking price he paid for new tom ford pants and hes the audacity to write that (btw photos clearly showed it was a c21 special also had c21 tag)post #9930 of 1363212/9/12 at 7:13amA seller of that magnitude probably has hundreds of daily ebay email searches coming in, let alone a full time employee looking for bargains to be resold. He might lurk here (though I guess he/she would be looking for brand information/MSRP/quality/sellability), sure, but he most likely found it through other means.
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Currently, there are 914 Active Users (192 Members and 722 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Shining with Same Brushes 11 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding