Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 5:14 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 662post #9916 of 1331112/8/12 at 6:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9917 of 1331112/8/12 at 7:14pmpost #9918 of 1331112/8/12 at 7:20pmpost #9919 of 1331112/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #9920 of 1331112/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9921 of 1331112/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9922 of 1331112/9/12 at 3:56amQuote:Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover
great price for atolini cashmere jacket
It is one thing to buy an item, fix it up, then flip it. It is an entirely other thing to buy an item that is damaged, take better pictures of the damage, and ask more than double what you paid for it! This takes flipping to an entirely different level for me.
Shocking behaviour!post #9923 of 1331112/9/12 at 4:28amWhat a douchenozzle. Kind of funny how omnipresent wowniceshirt is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms. Is he a member here?
Let's do the math... Wowniceshirt paid $130 for it, listed it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he actually sells it for $225 with free shipping. Then factor in like $50 for eBay and Paypal fees/shipping costs. ($225-$130-$50)
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 4:41ampost #9924 of 1331112/9/12 at 4:40amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
LOL Wowniceshirt is going to end up making hardly any profit on that thing.
Paid $130 for it, selling it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he sells it for $250. Then factor in like $50 in fees/shipping costs. Do that math.
But yeah, he's pretty douchey for doing that.
Kind of funny how omnipresent he is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms.
Is he a member here?
I dont think so, but he won a jacket from me, then re listed it 2 days later with his own pics, but had the LuxeSwap tag dangling in full view. I can only thank him for the PR. lolpost #9925 of 1331112/9/12 at 4:51ampost #9926 of 1331112/9/12 at 4:53amIt's his business, it's a free market, what's douchey about that?
It' s like an art dealer buying a damaged Fabergé item at an auction in Boston, then selling it at Sotheby's (larger audience/clientele) for a chance of a profit.
Using other's pictures without permission though, not so nice of him.post #9927 of 1331112/9/12 at 4:56ampost #9928 of 1331112/9/12 at 5:02amQuote:
Absolutely. Don't see what's the fuss.post #9929 of 1331112/9/12 at 5:08amBrilliant flip right here if he can get $995. I wonder how much it will go for.
Get your predictions in. I say $199 tops
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 5:23ampost #9930 of 1331112/9/12 at 6:04am
Saint Crispins Tassels US 10 BIN US $525.00
Saint Crispins Monks US 8.5 BIN US $525.00
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 937 Active Users (133 Members and 804 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St. James II Vintage Cherry Size 9.5E UK / 10US Mint 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Ideas for color combinations for business casual - sticking to... 14 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015