Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 7/27/16 at 6:50pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 662post #9916 of 1376512/8/12 at 7:20pmpost #9917 of 1376512/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #9918 of 1376512/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9919 of 1376512/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9920 of 1376512/9/12 at 3:56amQuote:Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover
great price for atolini cashmere jacket
It is one thing to buy an item, fix it up, then flip it. It is an entirely other thing to buy an item that is damaged, take better pictures of the damage, and ask more than double what you paid for it! This takes flipping to an entirely different level for me.
Shocking behaviour!post #9921 of 1376512/9/12 at 4:28amWhat a douchenozzle. Kind of funny how omnipresent wowniceshirt is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms. Is he a member here?
Let's do the math... Wowniceshirt paid $130 for it, listed it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he actually sells it for $225 with free shipping. Then factor in like $50 for eBay and Paypal fees/shipping costs. ($225-$130-$50)
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 4:41ampost #9922 of 1376512/9/12 at 4:40amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
LOL Wowniceshirt is going to end up making hardly any profit on that thing.
Paid $130 for it, selling it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he sells it for $250. Then factor in like $50 in fees/shipping costs. Do that math.
But yeah, he's pretty douchey for doing that.
Kind of funny how omnipresent he is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms.
Is he a member here?
I dont think so, but he won a jacket from me, then re listed it 2 days later with his own pics, but had the LuxeSwap tag dangling in full view. I can only thank him for the PR. lolpost #9923 of 1376512/9/12 at 4:51ampost #9924 of 1376512/9/12 at 4:53amIt's his business, it's a free market, what's douchey about that?
It' s like an art dealer buying a damaged Fabergé item at an auction in Boston, then selling it at Sotheby's (larger audience/clientele) for a chance of a profit.
Using other's pictures without permission though, not so nice of him.post #9925 of 1376512/9/12 at 4:56ampost #9926 of 1376512/9/12 at 5:02amQuote:
Absolutely. Don't see what's the fuss.post #9927 of 1376512/9/12 at 5:08amBrilliant flip right here if he can get $995. I wonder how much it will go for.
Get your predictions in. I say $199 tops
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 5:23ampost #9928 of 1376512/9/12 at 6:04am
Saint Crispins Tassels US 10 BIN US $525.00
Saint Crispins Monks US 8.5 BIN US $525.00post #9929 of 1376512/9/12 at 6:58amI have no problem with him doing that, but i was pointing out we have lurkers like him, and thats a problem, hell im a flipper too (mostly B&M) but if it was posted here or a fellow forumites been eyeing it, hands off.
And this is why i really dislike the guy and will never buy anything from him.
Positive feedback rating Authentic. Unfortunately they were not NWT and label was hanging by one thread Buyer:
Member id wowniceshirt ( Feedback Score Of 24551Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999)
NWT TOM FORD corduroy light tan pants sz. 46/30 (#290627002519) US $36.00
LOOK at the freaking price he paid for new tom ford pants and hes the audacity to write that (btw photos clearly showed it was a c21 special also had c21 tag)post #9930 of 1376512/9/12 at 7:13amA seller of that magnitude probably has hundreds of daily ebay email searches coming in, let alone a full time employee looking for bargains to be resold. He might lurk here (though I guess he/she would be looking for brand information/MSRP/quality/sellability), sure, but he most likely found it through other means.
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Currently, there are 1543 Active Users (291 Members and 1252 Guests)
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 25 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway