Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 662post #9916 of 1341712/8/12 at 6:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9917 of 1341712/8/12 at 7:14pmpost #9918 of 1341712/8/12 at 7:20pmpost #9919 of 1341712/8/12 at 8:17pmpost #9920 of 1341712/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9921 of 1341712/9/12 at 12:42ampost #9922 of 1341712/9/12 at 3:56amQuote:Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover
great price for atolini cashmere jacket
It is one thing to buy an item, fix it up, then flip it. It is an entirely other thing to buy an item that is damaged, take better pictures of the damage, and ask more than double what you paid for it! This takes flipping to an entirely different level for me.
Shocking behaviour!post #9923 of 1341712/9/12 at 4:28amWhat a douchenozzle. Kind of funny how omnipresent wowniceshirt is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms. Is he a member here?
Let's do the math... Wowniceshirt paid $130 for it, listed it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he actually sells it for $225 with free shipping. Then factor in like $50 for eBay and Paypal fees/shipping costs. ($225-$130-$50)
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 4:41ampost #9924 of 1341712/9/12 at 4:40amQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
LOL Wowniceshirt is going to end up making hardly any profit on that thing.
Paid $130 for it, selling it for $299 OBO. Let's assume he sells it for $250. Then factor in like $50 in fees/shipping costs. Do that math.
But yeah, he's pretty douchey for doing that.
Kind of funny how omnipresent he is on eBay. He has bid on a few of my items. He must have a gazillion different saved search terms.
Is he a member here?
I dont think so, but he won a jacket from me, then re listed it 2 days later with his own pics, but had the LuxeSwap tag dangling in full view. I can only thank him for the PR. lolpost #9925 of 1341712/9/12 at 4:51ampost #9926 of 1341712/9/12 at 4:53amIt's his business, it's a free market, what's douchey about that?
It' s like an art dealer buying a damaged Fabergé item at an auction in Boston, then selling it at Sotheby's (larger audience/clientele) for a chance of a profit.
Using other's pictures without permission though, not so nice of him.post #9927 of 1341712/9/12 at 4:56ampost #9928 of 1341712/9/12 at 5:02amQuote:
Absolutely. Don't see what's the fuss.post #9929 of 1341712/9/12 at 5:08amBrilliant flip right here if he can get $995. I wonder how much it will go for.
Get your predictions in. I say $199 tops
Edited by jrd617 - 12/9/12 at 5:23ampost #9930 of 1341712/9/12 at 6:04am
Saint Crispins Tassels US 10 BIN US $525.00
Saint Crispins Monks US 8.5 BIN US $525.00
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1517 Active Users (350 Members and 1167 Guests)
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet walt trousers - size 35 and 36 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories