or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 651

post #9751 of 13683
guess the damage was done on this (no pun intended), i bid up to 85.00 which was too much as it is, really wish this spot wouldnt have been blown, because of the bad spelling i thought id get away cheap and find an amazing tailor to reweave it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350650973391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
looks like a flipper (wowniceshirt?) bought it. look for it soon to be 800 on ebay angry.gif you guys should realize there are a lot of lurkers on this thread who dont post and are volume flippers.
post #9752 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

guess the damage was done on this (no pun intended), i bid up to 85.00 which was too much as it is, really wish this spot wouldnt have been blown, because of the bad spelling i thought id get away cheap and find an amazing tailor to reweave it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350650973391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
looks like a flipper (wowniceshirt?) bought it. look for it soon to be 800 on ebay angry.gif you guys should realize there are a lot of lurkers on this thread who dont post and are volume flippers.

Hmm.. right it was either the maybe dozen people that saw the link for the short time that i posted or the millions that could find it naturally through eBay. .
post #9753 of 13683

Nobody should even go to that link, ugliest shoes I've ever seen.







peepwall[1].gif
Gonna kop, please do not fight me.
post #9754 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhwkMac View Post

Hmm.. right it was either the maybe dozen people that saw the link for the short time that i posted or the millions that could find it naturally through eBay. .
yea with the misspelling not that many ppl saw it, i never said it was because of your post. Just that there are many lurkers
post #9755 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post


Nobody should even go to that link, ugliest shoes I've ever seen.







peepwall[1].gif
Gonna kop, please do not fight me.

Won't they be a bit small you being a size UK7 ?? Was watching those myself sly.gif I'll pass if you really fancy them !!
post #9756 of 13683
I read that the C&J 341 last is a bit roomier than the 348, which fits on the bigger side for me in UK7. However, it may be a longshot and if you were watching those before my comment I see no problem in letting them go to you! satisfied.gif
post #9757 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

guess the damage was done on this (no pun intended), i bid up to 85.00 which was too much as it is, really wish this spot wouldnt have been blown, because of the bad spelling i thought id get away cheap and find an amazing tailor to reweave it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350650973391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
looks like a flipper (wowniceshirt?) bought it. look for it soon to be 800 on ebay angry.gif you guys should realize there are a lot of lurkers on this thread who dont post and are volume flippers.
we need a secret site for the actual posters and the non-lurkers to share this stuff amongst ourselves.

I actually have a good idea, but it is quite limiting regarding how many people can participate.
post #9758 of 13683
Careful, TD, the SF Illuminati are listening.
post #9759 of 13683
post #9760 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

yea with the misspelling not that many ppl saw it, i never said it was because of your post. Just that there are many lurkers

I saw it and thought it was amazing, but sadly since I left the Marines Corps I am no longer a 38. I used to drink protein shakes and other high calorie drinks to try and get bigger and nada, now, the weight stays on and I didn't think that would happen until my 30's! Anyway, a really nice coat that could have easily been re-weaved to correct those few flaws.
post #9761 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

yea with the misspelling not that many ppl saw it, i never said it was because of your post. Just that there are many lurkers

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

we need a secret site for the actual posters and the non-lurkers to share this stuff amongst ourselves.
I actually have a good idea, but it is quite limiting regarding how many people can participate.

 

 

Nothing really to be done about the lurkers. Making a private thread or whatever would really be a shame -- a few people would get some more amazing deals, but a lot of others not in the club would lose out. Win some, lose some. Well, lose most, but that's how it goes. Sharing is caring.

 

That said, I empathize -- I would have killed for that LP Icer posted a couple days ago. Argh, I'm still fuming!

post #9762 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

yea with the misspelling not that many ppl saw it, i never said it was because of your post. Just that there are many lurkers

FWIW, I was also watching it before it was posted here. I would have jumped in if it weren't unvented.
I have "Napoli" in my saved search string. It produces a lot of junk, but every once in a while, something good comes out of it.
post #9763 of 13683
post #9764 of 13683
post #9765 of 13683
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II