or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 650

post #9736 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

Pre-tied bow ties? No thanks.
OTOH, the wood ties seem interesting...you could turn it into a whip...

 

This must be a joke: http://www.houseofpapillon.com/houseofpapillon/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=101

 

post #9737 of 13250

Very nice Isaia suit for larger gents: http://www.ebay.com/itm/4270-Isaia-NAPOLI-56EU-46R-Base-S-Super-190s-Pure-Wool-2-button-suit-/160931520943?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item25784421af

 

Pretty much new C&J Sydney UK 6.5e: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-Jones-Sydney-a-Penny-Loafer-Dark-Brown-Waxed-Calf-Leather-uk-6-5E-40-/221159552523?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item337e22f60b

 

Vass Norwegers 43.5: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vass-Norweger-Brown-Scotch-Grain-New-Peter-last-EU-43-5-UK-9-5-US-10-/271112176439?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f1f8b8337


Edited by MrSomebody - 11/28/12 at 3:29pm
post #9738 of 13250

Thanks for the heads-up! My pops had an almost identical suit to this that a local tailor destroyed (shortened the length by 2 inches too much AND cut away the excess material so it could not be fixed!). This will, hopefully, make an inexpensive Xmas present, unless it goes too high for me!
post #9739 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

Thanks for the heads-up! My pops had an almost identical suit to this that a local tailor destroyed (shortened the length by 2 inches too much AND cut away the excess material so it could not be fixed!). This will, hopefully, make an inexpensive Xmas present, unless it goes too high for me!
These also have been hemmed on the short side (for me anyway) , good luck for though as ai would have been bidding if I could get il to 34 inches!
post #9740 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

She's also selling this. I see a pattern developing.
smile.gif

some pumps, but nothing serious crackup[1].gif
post #9741 of 13250
post #9742 of 13250
post #9743 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhwkMac View Post

Nice bin RLPL silk/cotton pants (pajama?)

I am gonna buy some RL stocks. Their marketing (i.e. brainwash) machine is obviously unparalleled. Evidenced by the fact that even sartorially conscious people on SF called a pair of $120-sweat-pants a deal.
post #9744 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

I am gonna buy some RL stocks. Their marketing (i.e. brainwash) machine is obviously unparalleled. Evidenced by the fact that even sartorially conscious people on SF called a pair of $120-sweat-pants a deal.

I'm not buying it for myself, and wouldn't... but i see people pay a lot more than that on eBay.
post #9745 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post

Not as bad as I assumed. My first assumption was that it was someone intending to flip an item. If so, I disagree with asking it to be removed.
I'm more on the fence about asking to remove a link for an item for personal use. If I am watching an item for myself and the listing is likely to fly under the radar, I don't post it here. However, if it is posted, I chalk it up to bad luck.
this happens to me all the time. and I get PTO'ed too.
post #9746 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

i asked to delete the link , I've been watching it since it was listed and this is for myself not to flip, its over today and ive made it this long so i kindly asked to delete the link. Is that wrong?
post what was so special after the item ends.
post #9747 of 13250

 

I wooden have thought so.

post #9748 of 13250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

I wooden have thought so.

rimshot.gif

lol8[1].gif
post #9749 of 13250
post #9750 of 13250
very rare (at least in US) Paraboot Mucy / Marche II Boots

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paraboot-Mucy-Marche-II-Boots-/140892051839?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20cdd2197f

fur = seal (legal???)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II