or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 629

post #9421 of 13637

The more I look at these, the more I want to try and buy them to flip. Anyone challenge me?
post #9422 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

The more I look at these, the more I want to try and buy them to flip. Anyone challenge me?

It looks like a reasonably easy flip excepting the rather wide size? I say go for it!
post #9423 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

It looks like a reasonably easy flip excepting the rather wide size? I say go for it!

That EEE is the kicker...
post #9424 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

That ugly design is the kicker...

Hi.
post #9425 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

not lined up very well. Looks like a kid nailed that heel on.
This!
post #9426 of 13637
post #9427 of 13637
post #9428 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Butler Luxury hangers - Apparently seconds but the problems are minor and don't effect usage. A VERY good deal.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Mens-wood-Suit-Hangers-set-of-3-hangers-/130768027461?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&var=&hash=item1e7261bf45

 

These are the REAL DEAL. Thanks for posting! Took delivery of 6, just bought 15 more. 

post #9429 of 13637
post #9430 of 13637
spoo or any 9.5 these are nice http://www.ebay.com/itm/1510-JOHN-LOBB-LIMITED-EDITION-2010-ST-CREPIN-SHOES-8-5-E-UK-9-5-US-/230877713523?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35c1625473
post #9431 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

These are the REAL DEAL. Thanks for posting! Took delivery of 6, just bought 15 more. 

 

My pleasure. Very happy to hear that. I am selling them for those in the UK & Europe spam[1].gif

post #9432 of 13637
post #9433 of 13637
nvm
post #9434 of 13637
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Butler Luxury hangers - Apparently seconds but the problems are minor and don't effect usage. A VERY good deal.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Mens-wood-Suit-Hangers-set-of-3-hangers-/130768027461?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&var=&hash=item1e7261bf45

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

 

These are the REAL DEAL. Thanks for posting! Took delivery of 6, just bought 15 more. 

 

These look great -- I just ordered a set.  Thanks for the tip!

post #9435 of 13637
This lightly used 40R charcoal RLBL suit will be gone within an hour. $325 BIN. Link

Edit: Well, I stand corrected. It's still available. The potential wear must be scaring off people.
Edited by rebel222 - 11/6/12 at 6:29am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II