There's always someone dumb enough. Even the slightest exposure to #menswear should be all the proof you need to agree.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 615
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9212 of 1325010/16/12 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
May well be a publicity stunt, the seller DID contact ESPN to tell them. If not, there is a good chance the buyer won't pay. I'm not usually the one to criticize, but that whole sale is dumb.post #9213 of 1325010/16/12 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
I was looking through the BBQ guy's other auctions. Sells a lot of McD's collectibles.
This one brought back (frightening) memories. I remember being terrified by these commercials.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-McDonalds-Mac-Tonight-32-ounce-Plastic-Cup-/290520180165?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a45a25c5Always reminded me of a Klansman.
Seems I'm not alone. From the Youtube comments.
Anyone else remember this creepy character?
Actually, I liked the song & Mac the Night... couldn't get it out of my head. Even remember the lyrics to that version better than Mac the Knife.post #9214 of 1325010/17/12 at 1:37ampost #9215 of 1325010/17/12 at 5:54amPineider gray leather briefcase. BIN of $115. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pineider-Gray-Leather-Briefcase-/150926667959?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120#shId
Seller says it may be snakeskin, but it looks like pebbled leather to me. I haven't handled Pineider leather goods in quite a while, but they used to be very well made (and quite expensive). Not sure how I feel about the color, but if you like it, this is a great deal.post #9216 of 1325010/17/12 at 8:18ampost #9217 of 1325010/17/12 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by 518aata
Pineider gray leather briefcase. BIN of $115. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pineider-Gray-Leather-Briefcase-/150926667959?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120#shId
Seller says it may be snakeskin, but it looks like pebbled leather to me. I haven't handled Pineider leather goods in quite a while, but they used to be very well made (and quite expensive). Not sure how I feel about the color, but if you like it, this is a great deal.
Some dipshit bid on it.post #9218 of 1325010/17/12 at 8:47ampost #9219 of 1325010/17/12 at 12:09pmpost #9220 of 1325010/17/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Ebay will not force a seller to follow through with a sale. As long as he doesn't try to keep the buyer's money, he's off the hook. REAL jerk way to do business, though.post #9221 of 1325010/17/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
That's dreadful. Sellers are always complaining how buyers have the advantage over them, but these seems to contradict that claim. When you press 'Buy It Now' or you bid, you are told that this is contractually binding. It should be the same at the other end.post #9222 of 1325010/17/12 at 2:32pmpost #9223 of 1325010/17/12 at 7:06pmQuote:
He messaged me to say that he refused to sell to me at that price. I didn't know that he relisted...post #9224 of 1325010/17/12 at 7:22pmpost #9225 of 1325010/17/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I talked to my pops about this because it really pissed me off. He says it is "avoidance of Ebay fees" because he essentially had a reserve without paying the reserve listing fee. He should be reported by the person who won the boots and then was denied them. Just say'n, it sucks!
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Engineered Garments Type 51 Parka in Navy 34 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Los Angeles Kamigate Jacket in Organic Grape Denim 2 minutes ago
- › Kapital Sukiyaki Western Denim Shirt 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bedwin and the Heartbreakers Hughes Samue Shirt 8 minutes ago
- › Ganryu Wool Flannel and Wool Check Hooded Shirt 9 minutes ago
- › 12SS Visvim Sanjuro Kimono 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Olive Poplin Tablier 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments: Button Shawl 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...