There's always someone dumb enough. Even the slightest exposure to #menswear should be all the proof you need to agree.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 615
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9212 of 1347710/16/12 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
May well be a publicity stunt, the seller DID contact ESPN to tell them. If not, there is a good chance the buyer won't pay. I'm not usually the one to criticize, but that whole sale is dumb.post #9213 of 1347710/16/12 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
I was looking through the BBQ guy's other auctions. Sells a lot of McD's collectibles.
This one brought back (frightening) memories. I remember being terrified by these commercials.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-McDonalds-Mac-Tonight-32-ounce-Plastic-Cup-/290520180165?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a45a25c5Always reminded me of a Klansman.
Seems I'm not alone. From the Youtube comments.
Anyone else remember this creepy character?
Actually, I liked the song & Mac the Night... couldn't get it out of my head. Even remember the lyrics to that version better than Mac the Knife.post #9214 of 1347710/17/12 at 1:37ampost #9215 of 1347710/17/12 at 5:54amPineider gray leather briefcase. BIN of $115. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pineider-Gray-Leather-Briefcase-/150926667959?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120#shId
Seller says it may be snakeskin, but it looks like pebbled leather to me. I haven't handled Pineider leather goods in quite a while, but they used to be very well made (and quite expensive). Not sure how I feel about the color, but if you like it, this is a great deal.post #9216 of 1347710/17/12 at 8:18ampost #9217 of 1347710/17/12 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by 518aata
Pineider gray leather briefcase. BIN of $115. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pineider-Gray-Leather-Briefcase-/150926667959?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120#shId
Seller says it may be snakeskin, but it looks like pebbled leather to me. I haven't handled Pineider leather goods in quite a while, but they used to be very well made (and quite expensive). Not sure how I feel about the color, but if you like it, this is a great deal.
Some dipshit bid on it.post #9218 of 1347710/17/12 at 8:47ampost #9219 of 1347710/17/12 at 12:09pmpost #9220 of 1347710/17/12 at 12:58pmQuote:
Ebay will not force a seller to follow through with a sale. As long as he doesn't try to keep the buyer's money, he's off the hook. REAL jerk way to do business, though.post #9221 of 1347710/17/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
That's dreadful. Sellers are always complaining how buyers have the advantage over them, but these seems to contradict that claim. When you press 'Buy It Now' or you bid, you are told that this is contractually binding. It should be the same at the other end.post #9222 of 1347710/17/12 at 2:32pmpost #9223 of 1347710/17/12 at 7:06pmQuote:
He messaged me to say that he refused to sell to me at that price. I didn't know that he relisted...post #9224 of 1347710/17/12 at 7:22pmpost #9225 of 1347710/17/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I talked to my pops about this because it really pissed me off. He says it is "avoidance of Ebay fees" because he essentially had a reserve without paying the reserve listing fee. He should be reported by the person who won the boots and then was denied them. Just say'n, it sucks!
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 28 seconds ago
- › KITON 100% Cashmere Patch Pocket Blazer 44R 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 16 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 24 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 29 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...