or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 607

post #9091 of 13224
^^^^^ what shoes are you in your avatar?
post #9092 of 13224
We have our first pair of John Lobb / Paul Smith shoes on eBay
post #9093 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

We have our first pair of John Lobb / Paul Smith shoes on eBay

Look wonderful. However, I must say that $27.40 for shipping in the US (from a US location) is Greed at its worst. I mean for $1350 for the shoes.
post #9094 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

We have our first pair of John Lobb / Paul Smith shoes on eBay

Too bad about the algae.

crackup[1].gif

(srsly - nice shoes)
post #9095 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

Look wonderful. However, I must say that $27.40 for shipping in the US (from a US location) is Greed at its worst. I mean for $1350 for the shoes.

Malford's actually on the other side of the Atlantic, over in Britain.
post #9096 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Malford's actually on the other side of the Atlantic, over in Britain.

Not guilty I'm afraid. I'm not the seller...
post #9097 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar1223 View Post

^^^^^ what shoes are you in your avatar?

Shell cordovan Magnanni's I sold a couple years ago. They were beautiful but not my size.
post #9098 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Malford's actually on the other side of the Atlantic, over in Britain.

Item location: Southern California, United States
post #9099 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Those are horrendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post

^ They are.

Yes, that pair is ugly, but there are some nice looking Santoni shoes in the sale.
post #9100 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Yes, that pair is ugly, but there are some nice looking Santoni shoes in the sale.

Some are very tempting, but the sizing gamble is a bit off putting...
post #9101 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

Look wonderful. However, I must say that $27.40 for shipping in the US (from a US location) is Greed at its worst. I mean for $1350 for the shoes.

Not entirely. To ship a package insured for that amount for 2lbs with signature confirmation is $28.
post #9102 of 13224
post #9103 of 13224
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Not entirely. To ship a package insured for that amount for 2lbs with signature confirmation is $28.

fuk'n isnurance!
post #9104 of 13224
Santoni Goodyear and look barely worn (omitted the "Goodyear" part from auction title)

Bought from him before and his items truly come from movie and playsets
post #9105 of 13224
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II