or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 606

post #9076 of 12683
Brunello Cucinelli linen DB in linen 235 USD in the yoox sample sale...Not a great color, fits large so maybe worth sizing down..I'm sure will resell pretty easy.
post #9077 of 12683
I'm not too familiar with the brand Cordwainer, but these double monks appear to be a good deal: Link

Size 11 US, Double monks, made in Spain, Goodyear welted, purportedly made by hand. $60 BIN
post #9078 of 12683
post #9079 of 12683
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post

I'm not too familiar with the brand Cordwainer, but these double monks appear to be a good deal: Link
Size 11 US, Double monks, made in Spain, Goodyear welted, purportedly made by hand. $60 BIN

DAMMIT, what to do?? my size.
post #9080 of 12683
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


DAMMIT, what to do?? my size.

doooo iiiittttt

post #9081 of 12683

Those EGs were up before from the same seller with a lower BIN, two weeks-ish ago. Auction closed at $543 patch[1].gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-for-RALPH-LAUREN-PL-FOOTWEAR-COLLECTION-/300773786063?
post #9082 of 12683
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post


Those EGs were up before from the same seller with a lower BIN, two weeks-ish ago. Auction closed at $543 patch[1].gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-for-RALPH-LAUREN-PL-FOOTWEAR-COLLECTION-/300773786063?

Maybe they didn't pay or returned?

post #9083 of 12683
post #9084 of 12683

DSW carries $2.5K croc boots with a lug sole!?!? uhoh.gif


Edited by PiCcolocV - 10/6/12 at 10:05pm
post #9085 of 12683
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCcolocV View Post

DSW carries $2.5K croc boots with a lug sole!?!? 

Those are horrendous.
post #9086 of 12683
^ They are.
post #9087 of 12683
post #9088 of 12683
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

gone. 10.5
Didn't work out for me, let me know if anyone wants.
post #9089 of 12683

castangia napoli jacket w/ some oddish measurements for a sz 38, seems like a 40-42 based off the sellers measurements to me: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Castangia-Napoli-Cashmere-Sakko-geheimtip-Gr-48-/261108340592?pt=DE_Herren_Jacken_M%C3%A4ntel&hash=item3ccb451770

post #9090 of 12683
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post


Didn't work out for me, let me know if anyone wants.

How do they fit? Bigger than 10.5? Smaller? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II