or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 602

post #9016 of 12585
In before Malford chimes in again to say they'd have to pay him to take those boots. smile.gif
post #9017 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post

Not sure if this has come up before, but these look teh sechs. Would kop if in my size.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEE-KEE-SHELL-CORDOVAN-BOOTS-BURGUNDY-10-5-COMANDO-CUSTOM-MADE-COLOR-8-SHOES-/180985007545?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a238c0db9

Condition withstanding, these boots are incredible. They gots mo' ass than a model
post #9018 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipersSon View Post

Not sure if this has come up before, but these look teh sechs. Would kop if in my size.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEE-KEE-SHELL-CORDOVAN-BOOTS-BURGUNDY-10-5-COMANDO-CUSTOM-MADE-COLOR-8-SHOES-/180985007545?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a238c0db9

Interesting find. I've handled a few pair of Leekee shoes. The quality is decent, below Alden, in my opinion. Those look great, however.
post #9019 of 12585
post #9020 of 12585
post #9021 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

You'd have to pay me to take those ties.

 

Sorry guys, still learning. I'll keep posting auctions when I think they look good but when they suck I definitely appreciate you guys telling me they suck.

post #9022 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

JL Hutton UK 9

Look nice, but seriously, WTF with sellers not including insole or outsole pics for used shoes?
post #9023 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Condition withstanding, these boots are incredible. They gots mo' ass than a model

most female models don't have much ass:devil:
post #9024 of 12585
post #9025 of 12585
I was searching for "Grenfell" stuff earlier and came across this vintage Abercrombie car coat with Grenfell fabric. Pretty damn cool. Great price if it fits you. Armoury carries Grenfell at obscene prices.



http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-ABERCROMBIE-FITCH-GRENFELL-ENGLAND-POPLIN-HUNTING-SAFARI-BUSH-GAME-JACKET-/200825640161?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item2ec22414e1
post #9026 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Zegna Croc Belt

Thank you Malford! That was my first Instakop. You don't find many croc belts in that size.
post #9027 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin View Post

Thank you Malford! That was my first Instakop. You don't find many croc belts in that size.

That was a great find. Well done.
post #9028 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

most female models don't have much ass:devil:

I agree. I never understood, understood that lyric
post #9029 of 12585
New Stuart's Choice Jodhpur boot 10.5D - $295 free shipping

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=120994125963&globalID=EBAY-US
post #9030 of 12585
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post

Interesting find. I've handled a few pair of Leekee shoes. The quality is decent, below Alden, in my opinion. Those look great, however.

??? I hear you but the consensus was that Lee Kee made shoes that were a lot better than Alden with significant hand work. They were sold out of the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong no less.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II