or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 61

post #901 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by whusurdadi View Post

Crap, now I have to buy those suede's before someone else does. I've been eyeing them for a week or two waiting for free shipping. Someone here had actually bought both of those and tried to flip them here previously, but ended up returning them apparently.
post #902 of 12466
Already sold out.
post #903 of 12466
Cordings Bridal Leather Briefcase Apparently made by tanner krole. A little beat up but looks very nice. Perfect for someone with initials SMC!
post #904 of 12466
Some decent Tom Ford boots from this season in size 10 $250 OBO - one of our favorite sellers too - this time only with 732 pictures!
post #905 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
Cordings Bridal Leather Briefcase

Apparently made by tanner krole. A little beat up but looks very nice. Perfect for someone with initials SMC!

"Bridal leather"?
Is that leather that you wear when you are getting married?
post #906 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
"Bridal leather"?
Is that leather that you wear when you are getting married?

That's the second time I've got that word wrong.
post #907 of 12466
post #908 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Holy crap someone needs to get on that before I do.
post #909 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Interesting. Wonder how old. Uppers look like they are in pretty good shape. Soles not so much.
post #910 of 12466
Is it me, or does the shoe look like it has "bulges" just behind the toe cap on the side?
post #911 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post
Holy crap someone needs to get on that before I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyare View Post
Interesting. Wonder how old. Uppers look like they are in pretty good shape. Soles not so much.

This was my exact thought process.
post #912 of 12466
Just to note that I requested further images from the seller - there are a couple of leather 'patches' sewn on to the accordion edges of the case where they have worn through, and one small unrepaired hole. The handle seems to have been repaired fairly neatly. Overall, pretty well used and abused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
Cordings Bridal Leather Briefcase

Apparently made by tanner krole. A little beat up but looks very nice. Perfect for someone with initials SMC!
post #913 of 12466
Stuarts Choice 11.5D mahogany derbies for $149 BIN

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grenson-4-Stuart...US_Men_s_Shoes
post #914 of 12466
Sick pair of Lattanzi boots. $5K opening and $8K BIN!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silvano-Lattanzi...US_Men_s_Shoes
post #915 of 12466
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post
Is it me, or does the shoe look like it has "bulges" just behind the toe cap on the side?

Yes, the previous wearer stretched them out.

One of the reasons why I don't think they're as good a deal as others do. You can't unstretch them in that location.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II