or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 589

post #8821 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

i don't wear sunglasses. they are sort of affective, imo. i want to look up people into their eyes.

Come to Dubai and drive during day

Is driving affective?
post #8822 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlensboy View Post

Come to Dubai and drive during day
Is driving affective?

Depends how you're driving.
post #8823 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Depends how you're driving.

Hehe, I was just pulling fritzl legs musicboohoo[1].gif

Here in Dubai, it's too very bright sunny, very difficult to drive without sun glasses esp in summers. Car window tinting is also legal (cars feeling affective?)
post #8824 of 12479
post #8825 of 12479
Sitting in an airport and WAS enjoying my lunch and checking emails. This reply from an eBay seller kinda killed it (in response to my question regarding suit lining stains detailed in the description) "Dear Ebayer send email address for pics. The stain is yellowing most likely from urine.". umm pass. at least they were honest.
post #8826 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by PL92106 View Post

Sitting in an airport and WAS enjoying my lunch and checking emails. This reply from an eBay seller kinda killed it (in response to my question regarding suit lining stains detailed in the description) "Dear Ebayer send email address for pics. The stain is yellowing most likely from urine.". umm pass. at least they were honest.

My pops bought a Brioni suit a while back that had horrible urine stains in the crotch that were not disclosed. He sent it to his tailor and had him remove ALL of the lining and replace it with new lining. It then occurred to him that the urine stain was obvious on the white lining, but what about black or navy blue lining. So, sufficiently horrified by the Brioni slacks he determined that whenever he buys a used high-end suit or slacks with dark lining now he sends them off to replace the lining. His tailor only charges him $40 to $60 to do this so he thinks it is worth it. Just a thought.
post #8827 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

My pops bought a Brioni suit a while back that had horrible urine stains in the crotch that were not disclosed. He sent it to his tailor and had him remove ALL of the lining and replace it with new lining.

cry.gifpuzzled.gifuhoh.gif
post #8828 of 12479
Why are piss stains so prevalent in used suits? Are they the result of people dying in these suits or are they simply garden variety, day-to-day leakage piss stains?
post #8829 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidawg View Post

Why are piss stains so prevalent in used suits? Are they the result of people dying in these suits or are they simply garden variety, day-to-day leakage piss stains?

I dont know about you man, but I have no garden variety or day to day leakage. Might want to check on that.
post #8830 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I dont know about you man, but I have no garden variety or day to day leakage. Might want to check on that.

Touché.

My point was (intended to be, at least), that based on my experience, piss stains are not a part of a normal wardrobe. So are all these piss-stained pants coming from old/incontinent people or actual dead people?
post #8831 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidawg View Post

Touché.
My point was (intended to be, at least), that based on my experience, piss stains are not a part of a normal wardrobe. So are all these piss-stained pants coming from old/incontinent people or actual dead people?

Ive found them in RLPL on down the line. You never can judge a mans bladder by his suit.
post #8832 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidawg View Post

So are all these piss-stained pants coming from old/incontinent people or actual dead people?

Dead men don't piss.
post #8833 of 12479
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post

Dead men don't piss.

Not more than once?eek.gif
post #8834 of 12479
Getting old sucks, and pissing your pants is the least of it, from what I've observed.
post #8835 of 12479
This is nasty. How the hell can anyone wear piss stained clothing ????
Sorry. It's nauseating me to even think of it :-(

Regards.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II