or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 587

post #8791 of 12970
Those carminas are exactly what I'm looking for. Would have been all over those is uk11
post #8792 of 12970

Almost jumped on the sunglasses until I noticed they come with a generic case instead of the RL case. Just a note for anybody looking at them.
post #8793 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmv View Post

Almost jumped on the sunglasses until I noticed they come with a generic case instead of the RL case. Just a note for anybody looking at them.


It's a very good price, regardless of the case that's included. I sold a few pairs awhile back for over $200 each.

I also have a few cases for those folding glasses left I can pass along for anyone that's interested in buying those and wants the original case.
post #8794 of 12970
^ thats extrememly generous of you. ive always been interested in those foldable glasses but my head is too big
post #8795 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post


It's a very good price, regardless of the case that's included. I sold a few pairs awhile back for over $200 each.
I also have a few cases for those folding glasses left I can pass along for anyone that's interested in buying those and wants the original case.

 

Definitely still a good price, but it seems like you can pick them up with the case now for $120-$125 or less on a regular basis.  I may actually jump on it and contact you about the case but I'd just hate to have those glasses and be carrying them in the microfiber baggy that they provide.

post #8796 of 12970
post #8797 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmv View Post

Definitely still a good price, but it seems like you can pick them up with the case now for $120-$125 or less on a regular basis.  I may actually jump on it and contact you about the case but I'd just hate to have those glasses and be carrying them in the microfiber baggy that they provide.

They're not bad for around that price. I got myself a pair as I really like travelling light where possible and these fit in the pocket:

DSCF9705.JPG
DSCF9706.JPG
DSCF9710.JPG
DSCF9711.JPG
DSCF9712.JPG
post #8798 of 12970
post #8799 of 12970
post #8800 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmv View Post

Definitely still a good price, but it seems like you can pick them up with the case now for $120-$125 or less on a regular basis.  I may actually jump on it and contact you about the case but I'd just hate to have those glasses and be carrying them in the microfiber baggy that they provide.

Don't expect that price to always be available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ thats extrememly generous of you. ive always been interested in those foldable glasses but my head is too big

+1 they looked like children's glasses on my giant melon. frown.gif
post #8801 of 12970

I totally agree with you there 330, I need to jump on some, I just need to decide on a color.  For some reason I can't find any pictures of these with someone actually wearing them which would be really helpful.

 

Could anybody tell me if these would be a good candidate for turning into prescription sunglasses? 

post #8802 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

Don't expect that price to always be available.

This. Just because there's a lot on eBay at the moment it shouldn't discourage you. A month down the line and they will probably all be gone.
post #8803 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

This. Just because there's a lot on eBay at the moment it shouldn't discourage you. A month down the line and they will probably all be gone.

There was a HUGE lot of EG's available on this site a year or so ago. At the time, it seemed like EG could be had for $600 forever (if I remember correctly). Now, we're back to retail. Strike while iron is hot
post #8804 of 12970
On that note, several years ago GrapeVineHill did a clearance on eBay and EGs were had for much less than that.


Kiton suit cheap with minor flaws and insanely short inseam:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300773726067&globalID=EBAY-US
post #8805 of 12970
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II