or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 585

post #8761 of 13221
the tassel and the kiltie.

Im pissed I missed the combat boot too.

(look at completed listings)
post #8762 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

which two pair sold?

The $625 loafers and the $695 boots. Probably both worth it in the end to whomever but hey I would not buy a ham sammich from the guy...
post #8763 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post

The $625 loafers and the $695 boots. Probably both worth it in the end to whomever but hey I would not buy a ham sammich from the guy...
Totally hear you. That's sad. Did you talk with the seller?
post #8764 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Totally hear you. That's sad. Did you talk with the seller?

Not after the fact, no. I did talk to him early on to confirm the deal. And he called, left me a VM to tell me to "check my email" re: the "mistake" on sizing.

Easy come, easy go.
post #8765 of 13221
I want those boots badly
post #8766 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I want those boots badly
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #8767 of 13221
Speaking of boots, those Rider chukkas in your sick. Glws
post #8768 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Speaking of boots, those Rider chukkas in your sig are sick. Glws

FTFY.

Yeah, they are amazing boots. I'm selling my best boots at more than 50% off retail pricing, starting with this pair.
post #8769 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


FTFY.
Yeah, they are amazing boots. I'm selling my best boots at more than 50% off retail pricing, starting with this pair.

 

How does Rider fit compared to say Alden Barrie last?

post #8770 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

How does Rider fit compared to say Alden Barrie last?
PM sent
Edited by ThinkDerm - 9/9/12 at 11:51am
post #8771 of 13221
post #8772 of 13221
post #8773 of 13221
Well, the St. Crispins shoes arrived. As you can see, theyre terrible. biggrin.gif
DSC_0350-1.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DSC_0352.jpg
DSC_0347.jpg
DSC_0342-1.jpg
DSC_0338.jpg
DSC_0336.jpg
DSC_0335.jpg
DSC_0332.jpg
post #8774 of 13221
You've been on a loafer kick recently huh? They look fantastic Spoo, wear them in good health.
post #8775 of 13221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

You've been on a loafer kick recently huh? They look fantastic Spoo, wear them in good health.

There were gaps that needed filling. smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II