or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 58

post #856 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenStyle View Post
I bought these John Lobbs.

For some reason I'm convinced they're mens. What say you? There's no way that heel is over 3" right?

They look similar to this (minus the cleats):

http://www.johnlobbltd.co.uk/catalog...shoes/ss96.htm
post #857 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post
They look similar to this (minus the cleats):

http://www.johnlobbltd.co.uk/catalog...shoes/ss96.htm

Ahhh so they do. I'm a UK 8.5 so hoping they are quoting women's size which might bring them closer to a good fit for me. Bit of messing around with the heel and bob's your uncle. Fingers crossed.
post #858 of 13766
Bobs your uncle?
post #859 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Bobs your uncle?

English expression. Google it.
post #860 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Bobs your uncle?

Hah sorry!

Wiki explanation which is quite good:

"To make a ham sandwich, just put a piece of ham between two slices of buttered bread, and Bob's your uncle."
post #861 of 13766
Right, right. got it. Here its more like "I-iiiiiight!" LOL
post #862 of 13766
that's cool because i actually have an uncle named Bob
post #863 of 13766
bespoke alligator berluti with strange stitching on the side.... http://cgi.ebay.com/BERLUTI-BESPOKE-...-/300453788171
post #864 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by guroed View Post
bespoke alligator berluti with strange stitching on the side....

http://cgi.ebay.com/BERLUTI-BESPOKE-...-/300453788171

I hate this seller for the pure fact there is no way on this earth Im looking at 452 pictures in every auction. At least delete the fuzzy ones!! I mean, I just dont get some people sometimes.

I would win and file a SNAD just to make him say huh?
post #865 of 13766
2 RJ Mayfair wallets:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAYFAIR-RICHAR...item35ab4b5f3d

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAYFAIR-RICHAR...item35ab4d6708
post #866 of 13766
post #867 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post
Sorry - just a pet peeve of mine, but the possessive form of 'it' is actually 'its', not 'it's' which is strictly a contraction for 'it is'.

Sorry I had been offending youins
post #868 of 13766
Four pairs of NOS Alan McAfee shoes. UK Size 10.5C. Two brown; two black. Seller says they're from the 40s. From the look of the boxes, that might be correct. Opening bids of $24.88. If this is your size, well worth a look.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_npm...nkw=mcafee+11c
post #869 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post
Four pairs of NOS Alan McAfee shoes. UK Size 10.5C. Two brown; two black. Seller says they're from the 40s. From the look of the boxes, that might be correct. Opening bids of $24.88. If this is your size, well worth a look.

link?
post #870 of 13766
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II