ALL sellers claim the shoes they sell to be their own. Almost all lie. This seller has also claimed some 8E UK shoes he sold were his.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 562
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8417 of 134778/5/12 at 3:03pmpost #8418 of 134778/5/12 at 5:10pmpost #8419 of 134778/5/12 at 5:34pmpost #8420 of 134778/5/12 at 6:27pmpost #8421 of 134778/5/12 at 10:48pmpost #8422 of 134778/6/12 at 6:09ampost #8423 of 134778/6/12 at 10:54ampost #8424 of 134778/6/12 at 6:39pmRan a Vintage Watch search today on ebay, all the watches below are less than $500.
Edited by Mr_Incognito - 8/6/12 at 6:54pmpost #8425 of 134778/6/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
The sizes of the shoes I have picked up over time and the size of the shoes I actually wear might not always be the same (damn magpie instinct!). Certainly, I wouldn't (or shouldn't) have given the impression in the listing for the 8E shoes that I'd been wearing them myself...
For the record, I am a 9.5 which is why I rarely shift anything in that size:
Well, you would've bought from me if I'd been able to source those C&J chukkas for you via TK Maxx!post #8426 of 134778/7/12 at 1:38ampost #8427 of 134778/7/12 at 2:39ampost #8428 of 134778/7/12 at 2:46amQuote:Originally Posted by clausc
Crockett and Jones Keswick Leather Boots, black (or dark brown in pics?), sizes 8, 9, 9.5 UK on sale (Regular Price: £355.00 Special Price: £175.00 ) from Start London. In my size, but I would have preffered them in brown. No experience with the shop.
I kopped a pair of these. Thanks for the heads up. Great pricepost #8429 of 134778/7/12 at 4:15amQuote:Originally Posted by UserName60
Florsheim Kenmoor Wingtip Longwings, 9D, brown pebble grain for $35
Wish they were my size.
No photos of the soles, though.
awesome collection man......! i really like it!
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Shibumi card holder... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...