ALL sellers claim the shoes they sell to be their own. Almost all lie. This seller has also claimed some 8E UK shoes he sold were his.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 562
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8417 of 132808/5/12 at 3:03pmpost #8418 of 132808/5/12 at 5:10pmpost #8419 of 132808/5/12 at 5:34pmpost #8420 of 132808/5/12 at 6:27pmpost #8421 of 132808/5/12 at 10:48pmpost #8422 of 132808/6/12 at 6:09ampost #8423 of 132808/6/12 at 10:54ampost #8424 of 132808/6/12 at 6:39pmRan a Vintage Watch search today on ebay, all the watches below are less than $500.
Edited by Mr_Incognito - 8/6/12 at 6:54pmpost #8425 of 132808/6/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
The sizes of the shoes I have picked up over time and the size of the shoes I actually wear might not always be the same (damn magpie instinct!). Certainly, I wouldn't (or shouldn't) have given the impression in the listing for the 8E shoes that I'd been wearing them myself...
For the record, I am a 9.5 which is why I rarely shift anything in that size:
Well, you would've bought from me if I'd been able to source those C&J chukkas for you via TK Maxx!post #8426 of 132808/7/12 at 1:38ampost #8427 of 132808/7/12 at 2:39ampost #8428 of 132808/7/12 at 2:46amQuote:Originally Posted by clausc
Crockett and Jones Keswick Leather Boots, black (or dark brown in pics?), sizes 8, 9, 9.5 UK on sale (Regular Price: £355.00 Special Price: £175.00 ) from Start London. In my size, but I would have preffered them in brown. No experience with the shop.
I kopped a pair of these. Thanks for the heads up. Great pricepost #8429 of 132808/7/12 at 4:15amQuote:Originally Posted by UserName60
Florsheim Kenmoor Wingtip Longwings, 9D, brown pebble grain for $35
Wish they were my size.
No photos of the soles, though.
awesome collection man......! i really like it!
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brioni Shoes - Beautiful Brown Dress Shoes Size 11.5 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...