Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 5/6/15 at 9:46am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 560post #8386 of 132248/3/12 at 11:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8387 of 132248/3/12 at 12:42pmpost #8388 of 132248/3/12 at 1:02pmQuote:
Aha, guess so. I have bought things from this forum without any problem, great seller here. I don't know on ebay , little more scary when going for high prices. But as I can see if someone has many ''stars'' on there ebay account there should be no problem?post #8389 of 132248/3/12 at 2:49pmQuote:
stars don't really indicate much. Only real complaints affect that. I sell some Croc & Gator shoes on the 'bay from time to time. My personal policy is to never sell a pair with cracks, tears or dryness. However, when I purchase, over 65% are excessively dry, torn or cracked thru the leather. This comes from sellers with 99%+ good feedback/ What does THAT tell ya?
On this site, most of the sellers really liked and used the products themselves. They might not have all been "experts", but they had some knowledge. On the 'bay, people buy a bunch of stuff and re-sell it. 95%+ have no idea what the stuff they are selling really is, or what it should be.
Potential for major problems.post #8390 of 132248/3/12 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8391 of 132248/3/12 at 5:44pmpost #8392 of 132248/3/12 at 7:15pmpost #8393 of 132248/3/12 at 7:29pmThread Starterpost #8394 of 132248/3/12 at 7:32pm
OK robe, and glad to see the post, but even a photo, signs that it doesn't have the drape of Sulka silk.
Waiting for a Sulka robe "like dad's".
How do you do those "wanted" posts on the bottom of the main replies.
Help from Styleforum suggested this thread; other suggestions?
How often should I mention again this navy silk robe "want to buy"?
thankspost #8395 of 132248/3/12 at 7:32pmpost #8396 of 132248/3/12 at 7:43pmThread StarterQuote:Really? Do you have a link to an old thread? Double-sided coral branch links in silver and red enamel?post #8397 of 132248/3/12 at 7:45pmpost #8398 of 132248/3/12 at 8:17pmpost #8399 of 132248/3/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
Those are very nice, i am glad after so many years, I finally get to see a picture of the elusive cufflinks.
No old thread, I dont think I will ever see them sold here, but if i do, you will know of it !
Regards.post #8400 of 132248/3/12 at 9:40pm
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 19 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › Tod's Gommino Suede Driving Shoes UK 8 36 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 50 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan