Yeah, I know to little, I don't even have an account yet on ebay...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/10/14 at 5:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 560
Styleforum Top Picks
Aha, guess so. I have bought things from this forum without any problem, great seller here. I don't know on ebay , little more scary when going for high prices. But as I can see if someone has many ''stars'' on there ebay account there should be no problem?
stars don't really indicate much. Only real complaints affect that. I sell some Croc & Gator shoes on the 'bay from time to time. My personal policy is to never sell a pair with cracks, tears or dryness. However, when I purchase, over 65% are excessively dry, torn or cracked thru the leather. This comes from sellers with 99%+ good feedback/ What does THAT tell ya?
On this site, most of the sellers really liked and used the products themselves. They might not have all been "experts", but they had some knowledge. On the 'bay, people buy a bunch of stuff and re-sell it. 95%+ have no idea what the stuff they are selling really is, or what it should be.
Potential for major problems.
OK robe, and glad to see the post, but even a photo, signs that it doesn't have the drape of Sulka silk.
Waiting for a Sulka robe "like dad's".
How do you do those "wanted" posts on the bottom of the main replies.
Help from Styleforum suggested this thread; other suggestions?
How often should I mention again this navy silk robe "want to buy"?
Those are very nice, i am glad after so many years, I finally get to see a picture of the elusive cufflinks.
No old thread, I dont think I will ever see them sold here, but if i do, you will know of it !
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 11 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw