Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/22/15 at 11:39am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 560post #8386 of 134128/3/12 at 11:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8387 of 134128/3/12 at 12:42pmpost #8388 of 134128/3/12 at 1:02pmQuote:
Aha, guess so. I have bought things from this forum without any problem, great seller here. I don't know on ebay , little more scary when going for high prices. But as I can see if someone has many ''stars'' on there ebay account there should be no problem?post #8389 of 134128/3/12 at 2:49pmQuote:
stars don't really indicate much. Only real complaints affect that. I sell some Croc & Gator shoes on the 'bay from time to time. My personal policy is to never sell a pair with cracks, tears or dryness. However, when I purchase, over 65% are excessively dry, torn or cracked thru the leather. This comes from sellers with 99%+ good feedback/ What does THAT tell ya?
On this site, most of the sellers really liked and used the products themselves. They might not have all been "experts", but they had some knowledge. On the 'bay, people buy a bunch of stuff and re-sell it. 95%+ have no idea what the stuff they are selling really is, or what it should be.
Potential for major problems.post #8390 of 134128/3/12 at 5:34pmThread Starterpost #8391 of 134128/3/12 at 5:44pmpost #8392 of 134128/3/12 at 7:15pmpost #8393 of 134128/3/12 at 7:29pmThread Starterpost #8394 of 134128/3/12 at 7:32pm
OK robe, and glad to see the post, but even a photo, signs that it doesn't have the drape of Sulka silk.
Waiting for a Sulka robe "like dad's".
How do you do those "wanted" posts on the bottom of the main replies.
Help from Styleforum suggested this thread; other suggestions?
How often should I mention again this navy silk robe "want to buy"?
thankspost #8395 of 134128/3/12 at 7:32pmpost #8396 of 134128/3/12 at 7:43pmThread StarterQuote:Really? Do you have a link to an old thread? Double-sided coral branch links in silver and red enamel?post #8397 of 134128/3/12 at 7:45pmpost #8398 of 134128/3/12 at 8:17pmpost #8399 of 134128/3/12 at 8:36pmQuote:
Those are very nice, i am glad after so many years, I finally get to see a picture of the elusive cufflinks.
No old thread, I dont think I will ever see them sold here, but if i do, you will know of it !
Regards.post #8400 of 134128/3/12 at 9:40pm
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 3 minutes ago
- › PHIGVEL NAVAL OVER COAT 3 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 5 minutes ago
- › RRL 2014 F/W davis suede jacket 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › RRL 2014 F/W davis suede jacket 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories