Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 560
Styleforum Top Picks
Aha, guess so. I have bought things from this forum without any problem, great seller here. I don't know on ebay , little more scary when going for high prices. But as I can see if someone has many ''stars'' on there ebay account there should be no problem?
stars don't really indicate much. Only real complaints affect that. I sell some Croc & Gator shoes on the 'bay from time to time. My personal policy is to never sell a pair with cracks, tears or dryness. However, when I purchase, over 65% are excessively dry, torn or cracked thru the leather. This comes from sellers with 99%+ good feedback/ What does THAT tell ya?
On this site, most of the sellers really liked and used the products themselves. They might not have all been "experts", but they had some knowledge. On the 'bay, people buy a bunch of stuff and re-sell it. 95%+ have no idea what the stuff they are selling really is, or what it should be.
Potential for major problems.
OK robe, and glad to see the post, but even a photo, signs that it doesn't have the drape of Sulka silk.
Waiting for a Sulka robe "like dad's".
How do you do those "wanted" posts on the bottom of the main replies.
Help from Styleforum suggested this thread; other suggestions?
How often should I mention again this navy silk robe "want to buy"?
Those are very nice, i am glad after so many years, I finally get to see a picture of the elusive cufflinks.
No old thread, I dont think I will ever see them sold here, but if i do, you will know of it !
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 seconds ago
- › How do these blazers fit on me? 36 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren RRL Stone Slim Officer Standard Chino Pant 29 x 30 NWT 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...