Yeah, I know to little, I don't even have an account yet on ebay...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 4:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 560
Styleforum Top Picks
Aha, guess so. I have bought things from this forum without any problem, great seller here. I don't know on ebay , little more scary when going for high prices. But as I can see if someone has many ''stars'' on there ebay account there should be no problem?
stars don't really indicate much. Only real complaints affect that. I sell some Croc & Gator shoes on the 'bay from time to time. My personal policy is to never sell a pair with cracks, tears or dryness. However, when I purchase, over 65% are excessively dry, torn or cracked thru the leather. This comes from sellers with 99%+ good feedback/ What does THAT tell ya?
On this site, most of the sellers really liked and used the products themselves. They might not have all been "experts", but they had some knowledge. On the 'bay, people buy a bunch of stuff and re-sell it. 95%+ have no idea what the stuff they are selling really is, or what it should be.
Potential for major problems.
OK robe, and glad to see the post, but even a photo, signs that it doesn't have the drape of Sulka silk.
Waiting for a Sulka robe "like dad's".
How do you do those "wanted" posts on the bottom of the main replies.
Help from Styleforum suggested this thread; other suggestions?
How often should I mention again this navy silk robe "want to buy"?
Those are very nice, i am glad after so many years, I finally get to see a picture of the elusive cufflinks.
No old thread, I dont think I will ever see them sold here, but if i do, you will know of it !
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- › BARBOUR DOWN-FILLED WAXED GILET SIZE S OLIVE 8 minutes ago
- › Proxy Service 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 20 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 22 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...