or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 559

post #8371 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post

I wonder if that's KB's stuff.

Seller is in Heidelberg, so it's unlikely.
post #8372 of 13691
Quote:

Really like this. Would pick it up if it didn't have that stupid logo.
post #8373 of 13691
post #8374 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

Really like this. Would pick it up if it didn't have that stupid logo.

right in the middle! maybe a small one on a corner, but this is????
post #8375 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

right in the middle! maybe a small one on a corner, but this is????

 

+1 very tacky.

post #8376 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

RLPL Black Suede Jacket Size M

Looks pretty used..

post #8377 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

+1 very tacky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

Really like this. Would pick it up if it didn't have that stupid logo.

D for Dave. Amirite?
post #8378 of 13691
post #8379 of 13691
post #8380 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post

lol
post #8381 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

RLPL 100% Silk Robe Medium

Damn to big on the chest I see, is there any in small? I suck at ebay, how do I even buy stuff there.

post #8382 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Damn to big on the chest I see, is there any in small? I suck at ebay, how do I even buy stuff there.

VERY carefully. Best to build a trusted relationship before dropping the big bucks on the 'Bay
post #8383 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post


VERY carefully. Best to build a trusted relationship before dropping the big bucks on the 'Bay

Yeah, I know to little, I don't even have an account yet on ebay...

post #8384 of 13691
C&J suede chukkas with Dainite soles. Look to be in very good shape. Size 9D (American?) BIN price of $95 or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330773180084?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
post #8385 of 13691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Yeah, I know to little, I don't even have an account yet on ebay...

the B&S on this site USED to be excellent. Got a LOT of excellent items from some dependable and honest people.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II