He's got 100% positive feedback, which is tempting, but all things considered I am not ready at this time to
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 7/27/16 at 6:50pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 558post #8356 of 137517/30/12 at 3:55pmpost #8357 of 137517/30/12 at 5:29pmpost #8358 of 137517/30/12 at 6:36pmQuote:
What about the Versace white crocodile shoes?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERSACE-white-Crocodile-Derby-Brogues-with-contrast-sole-and-medusa-head-/110913404704?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item19d2f43f20post #8359 of 137517/30/12 at 8:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by mr monty
What about the Versace white crocodile shoes?
They are stamped, not real croc.
And anyway, this is NOT how you sell a shoe :Quote:They were new when given to me, I have worn them once at home, just to tell that they don´t really fit!
Bloody fleshtoes ;)!post #8360 of 137517/30/12 at 8:26pmpost #8361 of 137517/30/12 at 9:18pm
WTB: Silk Sulka robe, prefer navy.post #8362 of 137517/30/12 at 11:16pmpost #8363 of 137517/30/12 at 11:21pmpost #8364 of 137517/31/12 at 12:10pmpost #8365 of 137517/31/12 at 1:39pmpost #8366 of 137518/1/12 at 10:56amIf someone here got these and they don't work for any reason, please PM me.
Cheers!Quote:Originally Posted by greekgeek
"Like New" Alden Whiskey shell Chukkas, $350 w/ free shipping from a low feedback eBayer.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Whiskey-Shell-Cordovan-Chukka-Boots-/271026707612?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f1a735c9c#ht_500wt_1158post #8367 of 137518/1/12 at 11:20ampost #8368 of 137518/1/12 at 11:23ampost #8369 of 137518/1/12 at 11:35ampost #8370 of 137518/1/12 at 12:43pmHey Bri,
Long time. I've been around, but buying less and less and I can only post about drape and roping on jeans so many times. I went through the whole typical SF trajectory: AE, to Alden, to Edward Green to Vass, to G&G (I'm not really sure how to rank those last three). I have a lot of shoes to get rid of and I have to wait a lot longer between purchases, but I'm always lurking, especially in this thread. Thanks for the shout out.
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Currently, there are 1507 Active Users (354 Members and 1153 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...