or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 548

post #8206 of 13607
Very good deal on virtually new Grenson Masterpiece Adelaide spectators for Paul Stuart. Size 11.5D. BIN of $190 w/ free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261057693654&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Nice RLPL (English) tan silk sport coat. 40R. BIN of $120.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261057662256&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
post #8207 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Has the seller responded? I would ask for more pics, preferably emailed.

Yeah I got it all sorted out with him. I'm 99% sure they are Russian calf. He sent more detailed pics that showed a lot more. I should receive them today or tomorrow so I'll report back.
post #8208 of 13607
post #8209 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

Nice RLPL (English) tan silk sport coat. 40R. BIN of $120.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261057662256&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Facking sleeves. cloud.gif
post #8210 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

Very good deal on virtually new Grenson Masterpiece Adelaide spectators for Paul Stuart. Size 11.5D. BIN of $190 w/ free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261057693654&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Nice RLPL (English) tan silk sport coat. 40R. BIN of $120.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261057662256&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

These spec came from Rider's "steals and deals"
post #8211 of 13607
good price for Grenson desert boots reduced from $390 to $117

http://www.mrporter.com/product/187115

365
post #8212 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Facking sleeves. cloud.gif

Just lengthen and add a 5th button a la our pal Tommy Ford.
post #8213 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari013 View Post

Just lengthen and add a 5th button a la our pal Tommy Ford.

I can't bring them down 3" man.
post #8214 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I can't bring them down 3" man.

puzzled.gif "Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 25""

I remember you mentioning you have long arms, but you need 28" sleeves?
post #8215 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari013 View Post

puzzled.gif "Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 25""
I remember you mentioning you have long arms, but you need 28" sleeves?

Ah, 1.75" then. I usually need at least 26.25, maybe 26.5". I glanced at it and saw 40S in the description, so I know the whole balance will be off for me.
post #8216 of 13607
SICK SHELL LATTANZI ALERT:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300734118215

Great lot of wallets:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=110904823468

Throw in an offer on C&J/RL shells:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=150845879766

Nice tweed:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=390434558041

Croquet set:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300733530616

Nice LV trunk:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221060199359

Berluti valet:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300734038481

Goyard suitcase:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=140784826409

Ltd. Edition Dunhill watch:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=130722964392

Asprey bookends:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=110907334439

Kiton car coat:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261056318955

D&F globe links:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=280909555284

Cedar cabinets:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=200783899247

Excellent marketing:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=150793851544

Purdey shooting vest:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=160835213619

Cashmere for a clydesdale:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=310410482338

SAB case:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221059699118

Asprey vanity case:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=180916698873

Couple great bags from Malford:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=120942379680

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=110908360427

Set of straight razors:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221060196669

Sick cigar cutter:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=160835794720

Nice Peal wingtips:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271009537250

AWESOME LV trunk:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=290737675758

Shooting stick, make an offer:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=320922880553

Silver brush:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221062247099

Nice BIN Peal boots:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=230820127534

Berluti case:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=150849047228

Beautiful Berluti card case:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=290734599833

Somebody buy me this:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251076155721
post #8217 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

good price for Grenson desert boots reduced from $390 to $117
http://www.mrporter.com/product/187115
365

To whomever bought the lask UK9.5 while I was checking out, please let me know if they don't work for you.
post #8218 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

To whomever bought the lask UK9.5 while I was checking out, please let me know if they don't work for you.

peepwall[1].gif Will do. Being on the west coast means slow shipping times, but will let you know when they get here.
post #8219 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

To whomever bought the lask UK9.5 while I was checking out, please let me know if they don't work for you.

Grenson have the same model on sale, though it's slightly more expensive (180 $): http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/shop/oscar-3048
post #8220 of 13607
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

Nice Peal wingtips:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271009537250

Hard to tell for sure from the pictures, but these appear to be the Loake-made Peals (see the sole picture). Just FYI in case anyone's thinking of buying them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II