or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 547

post #8191 of 13735

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290735568323?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1184

 

Paul Smith iphone case

post #8192 of 13735
You're listing items from the same guy- presumably you? That is against the rules. There is another thread on this forum for putting up your own ebay listings.
post #8193 of 13735
post #8194 of 13735
Quote:
Originally Posted by summej2 View Post

unworn poulsen skone RTW russian calf loafers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280909774388&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_1322

Great find
post #8195 of 13735
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Great find

+1.
post #8196 of 13735
Quote:
Originally Posted by summej2 View Post

unworn poulsen skone RTW russian calf loafers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280909774388&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_1322

Very, very tempted. Though the fact that the seller only has 2 reviews is a bit unsettling. Plus, even though it says 8.5E US, I am thinking it might be 8.5E UK. I emailed him for clarification. Great find.
post #8197 of 13735
Also, can anyone with 100% certainty say these are Russian reindeer calf? Seller doesn't make mention and I have seen some calf masquerading as Russian reindeer in the past.
post #8198 of 13735
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Also, can anyone with 100% certainty say these are Russian reindeer calf? Seller doesn't make mention and I have seen some calf masquerading as Russian reindeer in the past.

It looks to be RC although the colour is a bit lighter than what I'm used to seeing. Pretty sure that N&L (P&S) are the only other maker that uses Russia calf on a fairly regular basis although I could be wrong...
post #8199 of 13735
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

It looks to be RC although the colour is a bit lighter than what I'm used to seeing. Pretty sure that N&L (P&S) are the only other maker that uses Russia calf on a fairly regular basis although I could be wrong...

This is what has me concerned, though it could just be the flash of the camera. The grain pattern looks like RC, though.
post #8200 of 13735

Good price for Alden Shell Cordovan Full Strap Loafers, 9 D

post #8201 of 13735
Some good deals on Grenson's sale page, including the Arthur http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/arthur-2058, and the Maltby http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/maltby
post #8202 of 13735
post #8203 of 13735
post #8204 of 13735
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

This is what has me concerned, though it could just be the flash of the camera. The grain pattern looks like RC, though.

Has the seller responded? I would ask for more pics, preferably emailed.
post #8205 of 13735
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II