Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 5/6/15 at 9:46am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 497
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7442 of 132293/15/12 at 3:09ampost #7443 of 132293/15/12 at 8:02amGrenson Masterpiece antique tan chukka boot. NOS (new old stock). Size UK 7.5C - so these are very narrow. Buy it now price of £85.00 (approximately $135.00). Seller ships worldwide. Assuming that the seller is correct that they are to masterpiece standards, this is a great deal.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grenson-Masterpiece-English-made-antique-tan-chukka-boot-size-7-5C-/270936095803?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f150cbc3b#ht_500wt_885post #7444 of 132293/15/12 at 8:09amC&J suede tassel loafer on sale at La Botte Web (a French shoe website). On sale from €380.00 to €239.40 - without VAT it comes to approximately €200.00. I think shipping is approximately €20.00. At current conversion rates, €220 is approximately $290.00.
They also have many other shoes on sale:
Edited by mxgreen - 3/16/12 at 7:45ampost #7445 of 132293/15/12 at 9:56ampost #7446 of 132293/15/12 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by mymil
#6 Shell Cordovan Captoe Bal Boots from Rider Boot
Oh my god those are nice.... I wish they were a bit smaller.post #7447 of 132293/15/12 at 12:22pmpost #7448 of 132293/15/12 at 12:45pm
Would have kopped a while ago if they were smaller.
No offence to the seller, he has 100% positive feedback, but I would not want to keep a nick like that if I were selling on eBay (unless that is his surname).
Indians would know wot I'm torking aboot, guvna.....post #7449 of 132293/15/12 at 1:11pmpost #7450 of 132293/15/12 at 1:15pmQuote:
im not a fan of used shoes either, but those riders look like they are in decent shape, a few brushes and they are almost new.
also for 800 you can have brand new carminapost #7451 of 132293/15/12 at 3:03pmpost #7452 of 132293/15/12 at 3:22pmPair of JOHN LOBB Deep Blue Lord Calf Leather Special Edition '2007' Brogue Shoes 9 E 9E. These have gone for £1200 ($1900) when new but they look in good condition. Starting bid Of £250 ($400).
http://gentlemansgent.blogspot.com/post #7453 of 132293/15/12 at 7:03pmpost #7454 of 132293/15/12 at 8:17pmpost #7455 of 132293/15/12 at 10:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by VRaivio
Shoehealer has a small supply of Alfred Sargent's whisky shell cordovan cap toe derbies. Limited sizes, priced to clear.
GOOD SIR, what a find
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1671 Active Users (420 Members and 1251 Guests)
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 16 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 28 seconds ago
- › Nespresso Club 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 32 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan