or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 426

post #6376 of 13090
G&H Wool Cash Jacket 42L
post #6377 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

G&H Wool Cash Jacket 42L

This is fused right?
post #6378 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by itbegins View Post

This is fused right?

Can't be sure. Not sure where the jacket was made. If it was made in England - chances are that it is semi canvassed.
post #6379 of 13090
post #6380 of 13090
post #6381 of 13090
post #6382 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by whusurdadi View Post

IS it time to get rid of the dog when he chews through your Brioni shoes??

With all of the remarks lately about the stupidity of buying used or, worse, damaged items, I wasn't sure if I should admit to this, but I am going to. I bought the Brioni shoes for my dad as a "pain management" project. Oh, and they were much worse in person! When I gave them to him he said it was going to be a real challenge to fix these, but well worth it. Given the progress I have seen thus far I have to agree. I would wear them right now, as is, if he stopped working on them! When he is done I will take photos and post them, for anyone interested. I think you will find the results quite amazing.
post #6383 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

With all of the remarks lately about the stupidity of buying used or, worse, damaged items, I wasn't sure if I should admit to this, but I am going to. I bought the Brioni shoes for my dad as a "pain management" project. Oh, and they were much worse in person! When I gave them to him he said it was going to be a real challenge to fix these, but well worth it. Given the progress I have seen thus far I have to agree. I would wear them right now, as is, if he stopped working on them! When he is done I will take photos and post them, for anyone interested. I think you will find the results quite amazing.

It would be nice if you can compile a photo essay on his restoration process (on any pair of shoes, not just this).
post #6384 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post


It would be nice if you can compile a photo essay on his restoration process (on any pair of shoes, not just this).



I would pay a fee to have a copy of that.

 

post #6385 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

It would be nice if you can compile a photo essay on his restoration process (on any pair of shoes, not just this).

I can show the progress thus far, but will ask him to let me do that on the next pair since he has already put a good 30 hours into these, although he is not close to being done, according to him. Take away the weird flash angles, lighting, etc., and I am fine with them already, but that is me, not him.


66c5b.jpg f2bd4.jpg



19ca2.jpg a6ee4.jpg



a28c6.jpg ed864.jpg
post #6386 of 13090
wow
post #6387 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover View Post

I can show the progress thus far, but will ask him to let me do that on the next pair since he has already put a good 30 hours into these, although he is not close to being done, according to him. Take away the weird flash angles, lighting, etc., and I am fine with them already, but that is me, not him.

Holy shit! Are you kidding me? Those look amazing. Has he done anything with the insoles? Or can he do anything with the insoles?

Very impressive.
post #6388 of 13090
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

Good price on Bally Scribe UK 8 (42)

Bit Austro-Hungarian for my liking but if that last shape is your kind of thing - it's a bargain.

Thanks!! Just kopped these. biggrin.gif
post #6389 of 13090
That is a respectable job in healing the back. I am impressed.
post #6390 of 13090
Paging isshinryu101
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II