or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 41

post #601 of 12610
$25 Aldens mismatched sizes but shit if that was my size its worth a shot! Free shipping too!
post #602 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
$25 Aldens mismatched sizes but shit if that was my size its worth a shot! Free shipping too!

Yeah, saw these awhile ago. Too bad that they're a full size different. If it's only half size, I would have snagged them right away since my feet are slightly uneven (only noticeable with some tight fitting shoes on).
post #603 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post

FTFY
post #604 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
All shoes sold on this site are 100% Guaranteed Authentic. In all of our auctions ALL shoes are sold as ONE SHOE ONLY. We do NOT sell paired shoes. Our buyers fall under the following categories: - have severely mismatched feet; - are lower limb amputees; - have lost one shoe of a new pair; - have damaged one shoe of a pair; - are part of a trend of wearing different shoes on different feet. ^ Could see that one gaining traction in MC shortly.
post #605 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
C&J NWOB $125 BIN 8.5: http://item.ebay.com/180522753735 Not my size

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Good lookin out - Im on them pending the confirmation of a UK 8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
Look light you bought the shoes. So I guess they're 8.5 UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
I did snag em - thank you! He didnt write me back, but I didnt want to lose them just in case. If not, Ill flip them here. Thank you very much for the tip though.... hope they fit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
If they are for Barney's, they are US sized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
^^ Guess what will be on B&S next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
Very good value for a new pair though. You don't lose either way .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Yeah, I thought someone here would want it if they didnt work for that price. But I really was looking for a pair of shoes like that! Lets see how it goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
^this is why i love SF. for the first time in my life i'm surrounded by people with as poor impulse control as me...i feel practically normal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Thanks for making me feel like I have a problem, Harv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
you know that river in Egypt, what's it called again? Denial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
They came today - a little tight, but nothing unmanageable or unstretchable. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
I'm glad, I guess we're going to see them on WAYWRN soon?

Seller has a few more specs listed...
post #606 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan View Post
All shoes sold on this site are 100% Guaranteed Authentic. In all of our auctions ALL shoes are sold as ONE SHOE ONLY. We do NOT sell paired shoes. Our buyers fall under the following categories: - have severely mismatched feet; - are lower limb amputees; - have lost one shoe of a new pair; - have damaged one shoe of a pair; - are part of a trend of wearing different shoes on different feet. ^ Could see that one gaining traction in MC shortly.
that's interesting, so this guy's target market is composed of men who like Gravati spectators, and have the exact same pair in the same size, but damaged the right shoe? how many people would that be? plus, on the off chance that you find a Gravati-loving leg amputee who's a size 9.5, you still only have a 50% chance of making a sale
post #607 of 12610
Some Brand New Alden Shell Cordovan Boots for $400 OBO. . . The catch, they're for your kid or wife (I believe these are children's, however) in a size 4.5 M: Link
post #608 of 12610
Can the Alden Shell Cordovan Boots be stretched? Just kidding.... Wishful thinking!!
post #609 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
Some Brand New Alden Shell Cordovan Boots for $400 OBO. . . The catch, they're for your kid or wife (I believe these are children's, however) in a size 4.5 M: Link





hmmmmm, anyone know what size these translate to for Women?
post #610 of 12610
Nice Pair of Florsheim Kenmoor PTB. Appears to be unmarked shell cordovan in a 10D US, great shape and no reserve.





http://cgi.ebay.com/Florsheim-Imperi...item3f00d71975
post #611 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan View Post
All shoes sold on this site are 100% Guaranteed Authentic. In all of our auctions ALL shoes are sold as ONE SHOE ONLY. We do NOT sell paired shoes. Our buyers fall under the following categories:
- have severely mismatched feet;
- are lower limb amputees;
- have lost one shoe of a new pair;
- have damaged one shoe of a pair;
- are part of a trend of wearing different shoes on different feet.


^ Could see that one gaining traction in MC shortly.


The thing that amazes me, is that there is apparently sufficient business in selling one shoe to warrant an eBay store. Where do all these single shoes come from, anyway??
post #612 of 12610
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
hmmmmm, anyone know what size these translate to for Women?

4 1/2 US men = 5 1/2 US women = ~ 3 1/2 US kid
post #613 of 12610
post #614 of 12610
AE Randolph in burgundy shell, 8.5E. Not a fantastic price at BIN $135, but not too bad either.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shell-Cordovan-A...item27b2ecf1de
post #615 of 12610
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II