I don't think so. I'm the seller. I wear 9.5 - 10 depending on last, and I can't even get these things on. In fact, I can get into the other pair I sold, the Lloyd & Haig 8.5 D more easily.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 377
Styleforum Top Picks
Cheap Sulka Tooled and Grained Cap-Toe Oxfords, size 11D
Dang, went for these too but got outbid. Hope somebody on here grabbed them, they looked nice. If I hadn't already bought the Hermes today I would have bid more :)
Then that is very strange. Ive never seen a US size branded JL. Im the same size as you, and every single JL I have had was a 8.5E.
dumb question -- I was going to buy some Saphir from that UK seller that everyone jumped on a couple weeks ago (Spoo originally pointed it out). What's the difference between these two Saphir cream products?
I already own the latter product in one color, and I'm now interested in getting a few more colors... but I'm not sure which cream to get. Advice?
(or should I post this in the shoe care thread?)
the cream moisturizes and conditions the leather while the polish is used to give your shoes that shiny, glossy appearance.
in terms of color, pick a cream color that most closely resembles your shoe(s). additionally, you can also pick up some cream to enhance or darken/lighten a pair. For example, I have a pair of tan colored shoes that I would like to darken, so I purchased the dark brown cream
I keep telling myself that if I don't like something I'll put it back on ebay or SF, but so far that tactic hasn't worked out very well lol. This thread is going to break me, I think SF needs to create some sort of addiction hotline.
What happened with those C&J boots?
If I didn't already have a pair of C&J Monktons, I'd all over these: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370559469746&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123#ht_2780wt_952
Hope someone from here gets them.
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 seconds ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Do you prefer to pay with credit card directly, or with PayPal? 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...