It was £100 BIN but now someone has bid on it! :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 288post #4306 of 134779/22/11 at 8:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4307 of 134779/22/11 at 9:03ampost #4308 of 134779/22/11 at 9:07amQuote:
Definitely not the bargain of the century but a fairly realistic BIN I'd say. Will be interesting to see what it fetches.post #4309 of 134779/22/11 at 12:34pmSaving up for a trip this week so i'll dump out all my secretly watched auctions to you all. thanks for saving me money! enjoy!
Insanely priced grey pinstripe Cucinelli double breasted peak lapel sportcoat 44r
Cucinelli chunky knit sweater L
Great navy Piombo jacket 40r
Classic blue Brioni tie
Navy blue J Press Shaggy Dog sweater M
Loro Piana track jacket/cardigan
Malo Navy Cashmere V-neck L
Awesome tan Grenson Fred boots on white visvim soles
Cabourn baracuta style jacket
Cheapo G&H Navy Linen Jacket 44
Beautiful Jpress 3" silk knit tie
Dunhill ivory leather driving gloves XL
Awesome Boglioli Linen coat 46r (fits slim)
Brown suede Santoni double monks (agressive last) 9.5UK
Black leather Santoni double monks (agressive last) 9.5UK
Hermes brown knit silk tie
Tom Ford Cashmere scarf
Edited by JhwkMac - 9/22/11 at 12:48pmpost #4310 of 134779/22/11 at 1:19pmpost #4311 of 134779/22/11 at 1:21pmpost #4312 of 134779/22/11 at 1:37pmpost #4313 of 134779/22/11 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by mymil
Right. thanks for the correctionQuote:
I agree it looks out of place and i probably wouldn't get it for my first english boot but if you've got a couple, it's a cool way to mix it up, it does lend itself more to S&D with that sole though.post #4314 of 134779/22/11 at 2:17pmpost #4315 of 134779/22/11 at 2:21pmpost #4316 of 134779/22/11 at 2:24pmpost #4317 of 134779/22/11 at 3:23pmC&J for BB crepe sole suede wingtips (7.5). I have these and love them. Awesome deal at/near the starting bid
http://www.ebay.com/itm/528-Peal-Co-Brooks-Bro-Brown-Suede-Crepe-Sole-Wing-Tips-/290612634862?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43a9dce4ee#ht_500wt_1076post #4318 of 134779/22/11 at 5:11pmQuote:
Since when did bidding on an item with a BIN function remove the BIN?
Is that a new thing?Quote:
With ebay's exchange rate though, it'd be more like $200 + shipping.post #4319 of 134779/22/11 at 5:46pmpost #4320 of 134779/22/11 at 6:19pm
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Currently, there are 1224 Active Users (249 Members and 975 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 47 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Shibumi card holder... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...