or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 24

post #346 of 12970
Great deal on these Marteganis. I wish I was an 8.5
post #347 of 12970
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190393180922
post #348 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
Great find.
post #349 of 12970
You like it, the Double Monk for $99?! Size 11D Incredible eBay Listing
post #350 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
You like it, the Double Monk for $99?! Size 11D

Incredible eBay Listing

It's shiny. Shell Cordovan, right?
post #351 of 12970
SAB fitted pigskin case containing implements for putting on your riding boots!
post #352 of 12970
These might be made in the USA Florsheims, given the stamp. They're definitely not Kenmoors, but they're probably comparable to a low-200 shoe NIB if made in the USA and fully leather lined. Worth asking about, and I think you maybe can negotiate the price. I think $85 is a little high, but maybe $50 to $60 if USA-made and leather-lined?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Things I would ask: Location of manufacture, whether they are fully lined or not. If negative on both, they're probably the recent $150 fairly mediocre line.
post #353 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
It's shiny. Shell Cordovan, right?

Shell from K. Cole?
post #354 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
Shell from K. Cole?

It's shiny!!!
post #355 of 12970
I just won these Brooks loafers for $129... pretty sure they are shell.. calling the experts here, are they? Not a bad price, I thought..
post #356 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
I just won these Brooks loafers for $129... pretty sure they are shell.. calling the experts here, are they? Not a bad price, I thought..

I think they're calf bro. It could go either way though, just don't normally see that antiquing on shell.
post #357 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by distinctive View Post
I think they're calf bro. It could go either way though, just don't normally see that antiquing on shell.

You think so? I was looking at the ripples in the first pic and for sure I thought shell... did I pay a ripoff price if it was calf?
post #358 of 12970
$129 is high for used calf shoes...especially considering what new peals will go for during the Brooks f&f sale
post #359 of 12970
This thread without RJMan is the Bulls without Jordan.

Much respect to all the Kukocs, but bring back the Man.
post #360 of 12970
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
$129 is high for used calf shoes...especially considering what new peals will go for during the Brooks f&f sale

what you think H man? Shell or no?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II