or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 23

post #331 of 12972
A few Trickers Belgrave seconds from their factory shop for 175 quid. I made too many stupid purchases lately and these are my size The Belgraves are my favourites from Trickers, elegant, U throat. I bought a pair of purple derby from SF and was asked by some young guys if they are Dr. Marten. Not an elegant last indeed.
post #332 of 12972
An amazing pair of RLPL carpet slippers
post #333 of 12972
post #334 of 12972
Quote:
Originally Posted by whusurdadi View Post

for a while. Saks has a bunch of models, but they don't look to be made by Mantellassi, unlike these.
post #335 of 12972
post #336 of 12972
are these worth it for shell? Who makes BG house shoes?
post #337 of 12972
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
are these worth it for shell? Who makes BG house shoes?

I've been watching those. They've been for sale forever. That seller has been trying to get $300 for at least 6 months. I don't think the sizing is right either. They are marked size 43.

I'm not sure who makes them. I can't think of any Italian companies that work in shell cordovan.
post #338 of 12972
Lattanzi does, right?
post #339 of 12972
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
I've been watching those. They've been for sale forever. That seller has been trying to get $300 for at least 6 months. I don't think the sizing is right either. They are marked size 43.

I'm not sure who makes them. I can't think of any Italian companies that work in shell cordovan.

I don't know who makes them, but there are Italian companies that work with shell. Pretty sure Santoni does, for example.

Pretty sure 43 is a 10, but I did notice that the width is 3.75, which seems fairly narrow for a 10.
post #340 of 12972
I'd want to see the sole.
post #341 of 12972
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
are these worth it for shell? Who makes BG house shoes?

A 43 is a US10. They're not Lattanzi, if that's what you're thinking - the nail pattern, open-channel stitching and the size marking is in the wrong place.
post #342 of 12972
last time i saw BG shoes they said "Gravati for BG". i wouldn't say all BG house label shoes are Gravati though. but that's another option
post #343 of 12972
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
last time i saw BG shoes they said "Gravati for BG". i wouldn't say all BG house label shoes are Gravati though. but that's another option

Generally, Bontoni makes the handwritten models
post #344 of 12972
Nice Berlutis for a not so bad price And these are pretty nice too
post #345 of 12972
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Nice Berlutis for a not so bad price And these are pretty nice too
Hmmm. OK, I looked at all his auctions and if hes not a SFer, he should be.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II