or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 213

post #3181 of 12692
green sac a spoo on today's beyond the rack hermes sale
post #3182 of 12692
Note the 9% "government" tax on the John Lobb shoes. Suspect it's a way of recouping ebay fees as I haven't heard of this tax before when buying from Canadian sellers.
post #3183 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave5 View Post
Note the 9% "government" tax on the John Lobb shoes. Suspect it's a way of recouping ebay fees as I haven't heard of this tax before when buying from Canadian sellers.

It's BS. There is no tax GST or PST on used (preowned items in Canada) only on new and only if you are a business that has a gov't issued GST number and only if sold within Canada.

Based on his number of feedbacks, he should know better. Cash grab.
post #3184 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post
green sac a spoo on today's beyond the rack hermes sale

Shit, I dont feel like registering, give me a screenshot/pics/deets/PRICE!!!
post #3185 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Shit, I dont feel like registering, give me a screenshot/pics/deets/PRICE!!!

Green, used, made in '93, pretty decent looking (not really my thing). Asking... $3799.99
post #3186 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Green, used, made in '93, pretty decent looking (not really my thing). Asking... $3799.99

...and that releases the pressure in my brain. Thanks Moo.
post #3187 of 12692
post #3188 of 12692
Someone should scoop these up - nice suede RLPL monks and it looks like the old RLPL hinged trees are included. Sounds like a good deal at $415.00. 11.5.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
post #3189 of 12692
Excellent BIN for a new Dunhill wallet
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alfred-Dunhill...#ht_500wt_1156

Nice gold and MOP button cufflinks
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14ct-Gold-Cuff...#ht_661wt_1139

EG loafers are back on at 99p, albeit with a reserve (probably about £100)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Asprey-London-...#ht_500wt_1156

Bamford & Sons playing cards
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bamford-Sons-p...#ht_500wt_1156

Asprey belt
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASPREY-SILVER-...#ht_500wt_1156

Seriously ugly Loewe for Stefanobi mules
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stefanobi-mens...#ht_500wt_1156

Asprey Crocodile & 9ct clutch / pochette
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASPREY-Vintage...#ht_500wt_1156

Daines & Hathaway mock-croc organiser
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Filofax-A5-dia...#ht_500wt_1156

Reasonable BIN for an Hermes notepad cover with an interesting inscription
http://cgi.ebay.fr/HERMES-MAROQUINER...:B:SHOP:FR:101

Even lower BIN for another sans inscription
http://cgi.ebay.fr/HERMES-MAROQUINER...:B:SHOP:FR:101

Excellent BIN for a pair of Weston suede saddle shoes
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHAUSSURES-JM-...#ht_500wt_1156

Nice Lambertson Truex messenger (as recommended by Rach)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lambertson-Truex...#ht_748wt_1139
post #3190 of 12692
^That is a nice LT messenger; I had the tote version of it. Sturdy navy canvas with chocolate pebble grain trim. Sturdy construction and a good value... classic styling, but functional, and doesn't draw too much attention to itself.

I may just have to place a bid... though I really am in NO need for new bags.

As well, LT has gone out of business, so snap it up as they won't make anymore.
post #3191 of 12692
http://shop.ebay.fr/roff888/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

smaller feet but some nice Churchs monks and all low BIN
post #3192 of 12692
Nice Brooks for Peal specs in size 13 with limited wear on the soles.

I don't think I've ever seen the black waist treatment on the peal soles . . . hmmmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brooks-Bother-le...item4cf72d03cd
post #3193 of 12692
Lobb bespoke size 15 gunboat loafers in snake skin . . . i don't know if you can take a shoe this big and basically scrap it down to re-use the leather . . . size 15, that is freakin gi-normous, you could probably re-cut a size 9.5 shoe with enough left over for a matching sac a despoo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
post #3194 of 12692
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloVance View Post
Lobb bespoke size 15 gunboat loafers in snake skin . . . i don't know if you can take a shoe this big and basically scrap it down to re-use the leather . . . size 15, that is freakin gi-normous, you could probably re-cut a size 9.5 shoe with enough left over for a matching sac a despoo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

Damn thats a big boy. They are lizard though, not snake.
post #3195 of 12692
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II