or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 915

post #13711 of 13765
Vass size 12 wholecuts P2 last NIB $499

http://www.sartoriale.com/collections/shoes/products/vass-budapest-handmade-1060-black-calf-leather-wholecut-dress-shoes-45-new-11-5
post #13712 of 13765
New & Lingwood Butterfly Loafers 8.5D US

They seem to be in like-new condition, though I'd ask to see the soles. I own a pair from N&L "Bespoke" range and they are fantastic.
post #13713 of 13765
post #13714 of 13765
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

New & Lingwood Butterfly Loafers 8.5D US

They seem to be in like-new condition, though I'd ask to see the soles. I own a pair from N&L "Bespoke" range and they are fantastic.

Jinx on butterflies!

post #13715 of 13765
post #13716 of 13765

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peal-Co-Brown-Leather-Vintage-Briefcase-/381771190506?hash=item58e35610ea:g:3qsAAOSwAuZX2IQi

 

Peal and Co Briefcase from Linda

 

Royal Warrant is under the Late King George V. 5 minutes of Google-fu tells me he died in 1936 and typically warrants under the previous monarch would run up to 5 years, so looking at late 30s early 40s..

post #13717 of 13765
post #13718 of 13765
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ1100 View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peal-Co-Brown-Leather-Vintage-Briefcase-/381771190506?hash=item58e35610ea:g:3qsAAOSwAuZX2IQi

Peal and Co Briefcase from Linda

Royal Warrant is under the Late King George V. 5 minutes of Google-fu tells me he died in 1936 and typically warrants under the previous monarch would run up to 5 years, so looking at late 30s early 40s..

The real Peal company. That briefcase is beautiful and has wonderful proportions in a Decoish sort of way.
post #13719 of 13765
That thing is awesome.
post #13720 of 13765

1?ff3=4&toolid=11800&mpt=[CACHEBUST]George Cleverley Single Monkstrap

post #13721 of 13765
post #13722 of 13765
post #13723 of 13765
Ring Jacket in US 36 starting bid $99, looks like the Armoury stuff, though not sure it's AMJ03 or 184 or something else all together

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ring-Jacket-Japan-Mens-Brown-Plaid-Wool-Blazer-Jacket-36R-SuitSupply-/272384395132?hash=item3f6b60077c:g:KdYAAOSw8w1X4dOL
post #13724 of 13765

Headed to the Caribbean in a few weeks.....if only...

 

1?ff3=4&toolid=11800&mpt=[CACHEBUST]Brand New John Lobb Gold Crocodile Sandals US Size 11

post #13725 of 13765
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Headed to the Caribbean in a few weeks.....if only...

1?ff3=4&toolid=11800&mpt=[CACHEBUST]
Brand New John Lobb Gold Crocodile Sandals US Size 11

Nice, although from memory those were a lot cheaper when being sold off by Bespoke England (~£200?). Maybe scope go make a cheeky offer?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II