Cool, will let you know once they arrive.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 7/27/16 at 6:50pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 893post #13382 of 1382510/29/15 at 7:58pmQuote:
Nice snag, hope they work out for you or freehand. Here is one more to tempt you, new Horween shell cordovan PTB in cigar-ish brown for $329 delivered, 10.5D
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frye-Cigar-Shell-Cordovan-Plain-Toe-Bluchers-799-Horween-10-5-James-Dark-Brown-/161869262632post #13383 of 1382510/30/15 at 3:02amQuote:Originally Posted by ErikW
Dinkelacker shell cordovan shoes. 9.5. Someone buy these.
I did, at a good price, and they are a little large (I'm a pretty standard 9 1/2 D on a brannock). If someone wants an even better price send me a message before I list on eBay.post #13384 of 1382510/30/15 at 5:00ampost #13385 of 1382510/30/15 at 10:57pmI went in low and seller came back at $175 for these new C&J for PRL 9D tan calfskin oxfords. A steal really, might even be some room I'd guess $150.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Dress-Cognac-Brown-Leather-Oxford-Lace-Up-sz-US-9-D-/262114807633post #13386 of 1382510/30/15 at 11:05pmpost #13387 of 1382511/1/15 at 7:24ampost #13388 of 1382511/2/15 at 9:35pmpost #13389 of 1382511/4/15 at 8:08amKilgour bespoke Chesterfield coat, 38 chest, looks in great shape, current bid £99.99
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kilgour-Savile-Row-Bespoke-Chesterfield-Coat-Brown-38-R-Excellent-Condition-/201460882341?nav=SEARCHpost #13390 of 1382511/4/15 at 8:55ampost #13391 of 1382511/7/15 at 6:11ampost #13392 of 1382511/10/15 at 8:05pmpost #13393 of 1382511/11/15 at 10:08amEpaulet pants, my size, though not sure how I often I can wear it...
p.s. I asked the buyer, he has these measurements
Leg Opening: 7.75"
RLPL cotton pants
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-Made-in-Italy-100-Cotton-Dress-Pants-/161850704678?post #13394 of 1382511/11/15 at 10:11amBarneys Warehouse (its house brand), since it's Made in Canada, I assume Samuelsohn?
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york-plaid-two-button-sportcoat-503019606.htmlpost #13395 of 1382511/11/15 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by clee1982
Barneys Warehouse (its house brand), since it's Made in Canada, I assume Samuelsohn?
Either that or Jack Victor, but you are probably right. Can't tell without seeing the maker label.
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Currently, there are 1913 Active Users (366 Members and 1547 Guests)
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › WTB Pre owned Shell cordovan Aldens shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...