or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 848

post #12706 of 12774
Holly Shit! A tweed Invertere was sold for $300? Didn't know they're that valuable

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superb-Invertere-Derby-Tweed-Shooting-Hunting-Field-Coat-Jacket-size-42-/161368828373?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item259254e9d5
post #12707 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

Holly Shit! A tweed Invertere was sold for $300? Didn't know they're that valuable

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superb-Invertere-Derby-Tweed-Shooting-Hunting-Field-Coat-Jacket-size-42-/161368828373?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item259254e9d5

Classic style, great condition, cool buttons. Tweed also sells better in Britain--check out what some of the regular tweed sellers on British eBay fetch for tweed suits on auction.


Also, to not derail this thread completely:


Great BiN on RL x C&J cordovan moc toe boots 11D
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181504472832&globalID=EBAY-US
post #12708 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

Classic style, great condition, cool buttons. Tweed also sells better in Britain--check out what some of the regular tweed sellers on British eBay fetch for tweed suits on auction.


Also, to not derail this thread completely:


Great BiN on RL x C&J cordovan moc toe boots 11D
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181504472832&globalID=EBAY-US

I believe that is Namor
post #12709 of 12774
C&J for Oxxford black plain toe bals US9D, new with box, $445 BIN:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-795-OXXFORD-Crockett-Jones-Handgrade-Black-Balmoral-Dress-Shoes-9-D-/291203169545
Seller says they are handgrade. I can't tell if they have channeled soles or not, but box and handwriting looks like the handgrade box and writing.
post #12710 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

C&J for Oxxford black plain toe bals US9D, new with box, $445 BIN:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-795-OXXFORD-Crockett-Jones-Handgrade-Black-Balmoral-Dress-Shoes-9-D-/291203169545
Seller says they are handgrade. I can't tell if they have channeled soles or not, but box and handwriting looks like the handgrade box and writing.

Wouldn't that be UK9?

post #12711 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

Wouldn't that be UK9?
I'd guess US9 since the box is marked 9D (not E) and Oxxford is US. I suppose you should verify with the seller if you're interested though.
post #12712 of 12774
4 RLPL shirts for $99 BIN seem like a great price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271586427846
post #12713 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeluv View Post

4 RLPL shirts for $99 BIN seem like a great price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271586427846

While the collar is the right size gorilla length arms means my outlay will probably be double the BIN taking into consideration tailoring costs.
post #12714 of 12774
Awesome John Lobb Paris bespoke. Size is closer to US 8.5 to 9 Wide.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251622225764
post #12715 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksandr View Post

While the collar is the right size gorilla length arms means my outlay will probably be double the BIN taking into consideration tailoring costs.

You could be certain the seller measured the sleeves without folding the french cuffs., the shirts are tagged only with collar size, it's impossible they are so long, they should measure the usual 34/35 lenght.
post #12716 of 12774

Allen Edmonds shell Leeds.  11.5D.  Normally I'd kop (fair BIN, good opening bid) but I've already got shell PTBs.

post #12717 of 12774
post #12718 of 12774
Quote:
galway-esque
post #12719 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


galway-esque


Yeah, but I prefer where the Galway has the stitching between the shaft and the bottom of the boot. I don't really care for the way the grain leather on this one goes all the way down to the bottom of the boot.

post #12720 of 12774
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsRyan23 View Post
 

Selling a new pair of Filson x Tellason's John Graham Mellor Raw Denim jeans

 

Tellason's John Graham Mellor retails for $220, selling these for half the price

 

34 Waist

 

http://www.grailed.com/listings/17826-filson-by-tellason-new-john-graham-mellor-34x34

 

someone is trying to sell these on ebay currently for $200, great chance to get a pair of Tellasons for cheap

 

This isn't the thread to advertise your own stuff - and in any case, you're in completely the wrong forum for denim. I'd check out Streetwear & Denim and see if they have a thread for this kind of thing.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II