or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 842

post #12616 of 12827
Lobb Paris Bespoke black leather riding boots $299 shipped BINOBO. Seller claims size 8.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251602212397&globalID=EBAY-US
post #12617 of 12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post

Lobb Paris Bespoke black leather riding boots $299 shipped BINOBO. Seller claims size 8.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251602212397&globalID=EBAY-US

great buy.
post #12618 of 12827
Another Herbert Johnson driving cap, this time it's 58cm, or US 7 1/4

Herbert Johnson tweed cap

Channel some of your inner Robert Duvall with this cavalry hat.

Colonel Kilgore cavalry hat from Apocalypse Now
post #12619 of 12827
wrong thread
post #12620 of 12827
post #12621 of 12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

Foster Son briefcase/attache, BIN $149

Nice, that's pretty. If I had a use for a briefcase, it would have been a done deal.

post #12622 of 12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Nice, that's pretty. If I had a use for a briefcase, it would have been a done deal.

Well that went fast. I would've jumped at it if it wasn't for the fact I have one from Barrow Hepburn already.
post #12623 of 12827
I wish I was a 38 frown.gifHenry Poole tux for a 38r
post #12624 of 12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by aglose View Post

I wish I was a 38 frown.gifHenry Poole tux for a 38r

Two buttons on a tux? BLASPHEMY!!!! uhoh.gif
post #12625 of 12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post


Two buttons on a tux? BLASPHEMY!!!! uhoh.gif

According to pictures, two buttons...according to sellers description

 

Quote:
 JACKET : Single breasted with one (1) button front
post #12626 of 12827
Clark's desert boots, size 10 for $60 CDN, free shipping within Canada

Some other neat deals at www.shoeme.ca, some Chuck Taylor for $20. Check the outlet section.
post #12627 of 12827
I didn't even see the buttons, just saw it was Henry Poole and 38r frown.gif
post #12628 of 12827

pre-owned brioni ostrich belt 30"

 

NWT E.Zegna silk/wool sc in 40,BIN $324

the fabric looks nice

 

NWT caruso made Smalto sc in 44,BIN $300 and accept offer

the most beautiful button hole i see on caruso clothes

 

this guy list some NWOT Justo Gimeno jackets ( CIW, i can't read Spanish),XL,great price

 

Who knows PATOS SARTORIA?

i want to know more about them

size 40 sc

post #12629 of 12827
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

Well that went fast. I would've jumped at it if it wasn't for the fact I have one from Barrow Hepburn already.
he upped the price.
post #12630 of 12827
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II