or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 830

post #12436 of 12784
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-EDWARD-GREEN-Dover-shoes-size-8-5-9E-Made-to-Order-/261435607435?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Cheap EG dover
post #12437 of 12784

as new dunhill briefcase,nice look

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alfred-dunhill-attache-case-briefcase-stunning-case-black-with-cream-inside-/191116770912?pt=UK_Men_s_Bags&hash=item2c7f727e60

 

pre-owned Lederer attache

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lederer-De-Paris-Leather-briefcase-/321362827888?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item4ad2b79a70

post #12438 of 12784
post #12439 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post

I'm pretty sure this is a fake RLBL suit, which is something I've never seen before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-NAVY-BLUE-RALPH-LAUREN-BLACK-LABEL-GRAY-DOT-PINSTRIP-100-WOOL-SUIT-SZ-40R-/181363946817?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item2a3a223541

What makes you say that?
post #12440 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

What makes you say that?

It's single vent, and the liner don't look like any RLBL I've ever seen. The lapels are much wider than any RLBL I've seen. The pants have belt loops, which isn't conclusive because I do own a RLBL with belt loops, but it is not very common.
Edited by rebel222 - 3/28/14 at 1:46pm
post #12441 of 12784
i had a new republic 3 piece suit
post #12442 of 12784
thats a fake rlbl suit, never thought id see the day....
post #12443 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

thats a fake rlbl suit, never thought id see the day....

I just wrote the seller, who replied
Quote:
Thank you for your concern, this suit is 100% authentic, I originally purchased it for myself from a Ralph Lauren store. Have a great day.

Caveat Emptor.
post #12444 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack11211 View Post


I just wrote the seller, who replied
Caveat Emptor.

 

Ask to see the tag inside the pocket

post #12445 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

Ask to see the tag inside the pocket

I did yesterday, for giggles - seller never responded.
post #12446 of 12784
post #12447 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post
 

 

Ask to see the tag inside the pocket

GRENDEL!! Where you been?

post #12448 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

good quality peccary gloves in many sizes was $450 now $135

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york/men/accessories/gloves/

 

Thanks again for this! Received them two days ago, and they're great!

The sizing was quite right for me as well, measured somewhere between 8 and 8,5". I ordered 8, and they fit perfectly. I must say though, I've got very short fingers. Can't see people with long fingers get a great fit out of these...

 

post #12449 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post


I did yesterday, for giggles - seller never responded.

 

Did the seller ever get back to you re. the label for the RLBL?

 

I once saw a RLPL...however the suit was fused, and there was Chinese writing on the internal label...big giveaway.

post #12450 of 12784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mifune View Post

Did the seller ever get back to you re. the label for the RLBL?

I once saw a RLPL...however the suit was fused, and there was Chinese writing on the internal label...big giveaway.

Noap.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II