Legendary movement, so-so styling.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 6/28/15 at 4:25pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 826
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12377 of 132493/3/14 at 5:29pm
NIB santoni,tagged size 11
in my experience ( correct me if wrong ),it's the higher FAM linepost #12378 of 132493/3/14 at 6:24pmpost #12379 of 132493/4/14 at 7:37ampost #12380 of 132493/4/14 at 2:40pmNIB Stuart's Choice (Grenson to Masterpiece standards) brown suede cap toes. Size 9.5D. Starting bid at $175 with free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEVER-WORN-GRENSON-FOR-PAUL-STUART-039-S-STUART-CHOICE-LINE-SUEDE-CAPTOE-SZ-9-5-D-/301114028601?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276post #12381 of 132493/4/14 at 2:44pmNIB Tricker's green aniline Galosh Boot. Size UK10 (approx. US10.5) - fitting not indicated. Buy it now price of $300 with free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trickers-Green-Aniline-Galosh-Boot-Size-UK-10-/181340242215?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item2a38b88127post #12382 of 132493/4/14 at 5:02pmQuote:
you're right, it should be goodyear line.
from the side wall,i believe it's their higher end goodyear( correct me if wrong again).post #12383 of 132493/4/14 at 9:15pmpost #12384 of 132493/7/14 at 8:06amVintage Edward Green Braemar wingtips. Dark burgundy/brown. Size 11D. Unsure of the last. Seller says shoes are from the late 1960s. SF member Philo Vance blogged about the Braemar here:
Starting bid of $649.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-EDWARD-GREEN-Antique-Chestnut-Wing-Tip-Oxford-Lace-Dress-Shoes-11-D-/251469092947?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276post #12385 of 132493/7/14 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by mxgreen
NIB Tricker's green aniline Galosh Boot. Size UK10 (approx. US10.5) - fitting not indicated. Buy it now price of $300 with free shipping.
good folks to buy from
more trickers from this seller
Edited by mr monty - 3/7/14 at 8:59pmpost #12386 of 132493/7/14 at 8:58pmpost #12387 of 132493/8/14 at 12:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by greekgeek
$400 on these new EG for RLPL is pretty good value for the money, looks like a Kibworth variant.
same seller has more high end footwear all at good prices. He reminds me of kitonbrioni
Edited by mr monty - 3/8/14 at 11:37pmpost #12388 of 132493/8/14 at 9:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by mr monty
same seller has more high end footwear all at good prices. He reminds me of kitonbrion
+1. Nothing in my size, but if you're a size 10.5 - 12, his listings are well worth checking out.post #12389 of 132493/11/14 at 7:01pmCrockett & Jones Beckenham dark brown suede tassel loafers. Size 12D on 341 last. From Barneys. BIN price of $300 with $15 shipping. Seller accepts offers:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111295537612?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649post #12390 of 132493/12/14 at 7:10amNYC folks, it appears there are some Alfred Sargent plain toe bals at the Surface to Air sample sale for $90!!!
See the pic in the second to last row, second from the right. A guy on another forum bought a pair for $90 yesterday and he said there were maybe 3 left. There's a Sargent side zip boot too.
I don't think he's on SF, so here's a pic of the shoes he bought:
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1477 Active Users (342 Members and 1135 Guests)
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...