or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 820

post #12286 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by marblehouse View Post



Striking pair of Cleverley Boots 7.5/8.5

Those Cleverly RTW boots are made by C&J?
post #12287 of 13766

NWT dunhill briefcase, BIN $220

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dunhill-Leather-Briefcase-Mens-Brown-Italy-New-With-Tags-Designer-Retail-810-/331118282014?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item4d1830051e

 

NWT dunhill by caruso suit 38

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorgeous-NWT-Made-in-Italy-Genuine-Dunhill-Striped-Suit-Tagged-38R-Snug-40R-/111265507287?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item19e7f0e7d7

post #12288 of 13766
I posted these in the Vass and Carmina threads too but Epaulet just added a 25% code to their sale stuff bringing shell Carminas and a Vass austerity brogue down to $466!!! Use code epaulet-extra-sale for 25% off the sale price.

Carmina UK 9.5 & 10.5
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/alt-wien-semi-brogue-captoe-burgundy-shell-cordovan


Vass F-last EU 44
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/vass-scotchgrain-austerity-brogue
post #12289 of 13766
Thanks Fred! Vass went quick, but I just ordered the 9.5 UK Carmina's. I've never tried Carmina before, so we'll see how it goes. Will pass along at cost if they don't work for me.
Edited by jreigen - 1/30/14 at 9:02am
post #12290 of 13766
post #12291 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

NWT Isaia suit in the fabled Enrico model (highest line).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390758775584?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

That looks nice, but I think in this case the Enrico Model is just the model type, which IIRC was the predecessor to the Base E model that was on the red label Isaia tags similar to Stewart /Sirio> Base S.

Years back, the highest line was Enrico Isaia, which was the actual name on the inside patch. Over the years it's changed to the black Isaia Napoli to red Isaia Napoli to now the red Isaia with the coral logo. Enrico Isaia really is nice stuff if you can find it on the bay. Regardless this is still a nice suit at a good price!
post #12292 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

That looks nice, but I think in this case the Enrico Model is just the model type, which IIRC was the predecessor to the Base E model that was on the red label Isaia tags similar to Stewart /Sirio> Base S.

Years back, the highest line was Enrico Isaia, which was the actual name on the inside patch. Over the years it's changed to the black Isaia Napoli to red Isaia Napoli to now the red Isaia with the coral logo. Enrico Isaia really is nice stuff if you can find it on the bay. Regardless this is still a nice suit at a good price!

Thanks! It measures close to a 38R, with shoulders at 18' (had to ask for measurements), so it's a trim model.
post #12293 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

That looks nice, but I think in this case the Enrico Model is just the model type, which IIRC was the predecessor to the Base E model that was on the red label Isaia tags similar to Stewart /Sirio> Base S...

It's also worth noting that the level of detailing is not the same, closer to Gianluca Isaia. Likely full canvas (but chance that it is half) and little handwork if any. Best to evaluate by those qualifications at $300 shipped - not as an Isaia item at a steal.


G&G Arran Boots 11.5/12 (NAMOR iirc?)

A. Harris has some phenomenal pieces in:

Castangia for Battistioni Cashmere Plaid - 42

S. Sabino Handsewn - 44

Castangia for Battistioni - 46 L
post #12294 of 13766
post #12295 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by marblehouse View Post

It's also worth noting that the level of detailing is not the same, closer to Gianluca Isaia. Likely full canvas (but chance that it is half) and little handwork if any. Best to evaluate by those qualifications at $300 shipped - not as an Isaia item at a steal.


G&G Arran Boots 11.5/12 (NAMOR iirc?)

A. Harris has some phenomenal pieces in:

Castangia for Battistioni Cashmere Plaid - 42

S. Sabino Handsewn - 44

Castangia for Battistioni - 46 L

Good choices, would've bought the gun club Battistoni if the sleeves were longer (measurements are more like a long otherwise), picked up this though:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3200-SARTORIA-CASTANGIA-FOR-BATTISTONI-HANDMADE-GREEN-3BTN-SPORTCOAT-BLAZER-42L-/251438582570?ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:3160

Interested to compare it to my Attolini, Kiton and Brioni.
post #12296 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

I posted these in the Vass and Carmina threads too but Epaulet just added a 25% code to their sale stuff bringing shell Carminas and a Vass austerity brogue down to $466!!! Use code epaulet-extra-sale for 25% off the sale price.

Carmina UK 9.5 & 10.5
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/alt-wien-semi-brogue-captoe-burgundy-shell-cordovan


Vass F-last EU 44
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/vass-scotchgrain-austerity-brogue

Yes.
post #12297 of 13766
Edward Green black wingtips. Size UK11.5E on the 202 last. Buy It Now price of of $199.99. Free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edward-Green-Black-Wingtip-Dress-Shoe-Size-11-5E-Wide-Made-in-England-/371001806256?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
Edited by mxgreen - 2/5/14 at 8:20pm
post #12298 of 13766
post #12299 of 13766
Further drops at Leather Soul's Last Pair sale. George Cleverley $395 for 1 pair, $295 for 2 or more pairs. Anthony Cleverley $695 for 1, $495 for 2 or more.

http://leathersoulhawaii.com/last-pair/

Here are the Cleverley links for pics:
http://www.gjcleverley.co.uk/our-shoes/bench-made
http://www.gjcleverley.co.uk/our-shoes/anthony-cleverley

The Charles and Ruben look like especially good deals.
post #12300 of 13766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Further drops at Leather Soul's Last Pair sale. George Cleverley $395 for 1 pair, $295 for 2 or more pairs. Anthony Cleverley $695 for 1, $495 for 2 or more.

http://leathersoulhawaii.com/last-pair/

Here are the Cleverley links for pics:
http://www.gjcleverley.co.uk/our-shoes/bench-made
http://www.gjcleverley.co.uk/our-shoes/anthony-cleverley

The Charles and Ruben look like especially good deals.

The thomas looks like a SF fave

This one in shell also looks solid (PAGING NAMOR) - us size 12:

[img src="http://leathersoulhawaii.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/bra1.jpg"]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II