Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 819post #12271 of 134821/20/14 at 9:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12272 of 134821/21/14 at 2:21amQuote:Originally Posted by mr monty
EG made shoes for Trickers?
No, those are just normal Trickers stock.post #12273 of 134821/21/14 at 8:19ampost #12274 of 134821/21/14 at 8:20ampost #12275 of 134821/21/14 at 11:53amQuote:
Good to hear. It's a great size when it comes to eBay auctions for vintage shoes, as there's typically not much competition. But it's a pain when you're trying to sell your shoes (as I am on B&S), as the SF market is very, very thin. It's also a challenge to find (new) OTR English shoes in narrow widths.post #12276 of 134821/22/14 at 6:18ampost #12277 of 134821/22/14 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by 518aata
Good to hear. It's a great size when it comes to eBay auctions for vintage shoes, as there's typically not much competition. But it's a pain when you're trying to sell your shoes (as I am on B&S), as the SF market is very, very thin. It's also a challenge to find (new) OTR English shoes in narrow widths.
not just the auctions on ebay... the SHOES were made in narrower lengths in great numbers. I feel ya when it comes to modern, though.post #12278 of 134821/24/14 at 11:16ampost #12279 of 134821/24/14 at 11:25ampost #12280 of 134821/24/14 at 6:17pmpost #12281 of 134821/24/14 at 6:37pmpost #12282 of 134821/25/14 at 11:57amhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-FORD-2013-GrayBlack-Birdseye-Woven-Slim-Lapel-2Btn-Slim-Fit-Wool-Suit-42R-/161206886562
What is going on with those lapels? Has anyone seen anything like this before? Was this OTR? Did Tom Ford design it that way? Did someone have their tailor do that? WHY?post #12283 of 134821/25/14 at 12:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Man of Wealth and Taste
What is going on with those lapels? Has anyone seen anything like this before? Was this OTR? Did Tom Ford design it that way? Did someone have their tailor do that? WHY?
Got me, but those are ugly as sin.post #12284 of 134821/25/14 at 7:49pm
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Currently, there are 1400 Active Users (308 Members and 1092 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 55 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?