Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 818post #12256 of 132801/16/14 at 10:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12257 of 132801/17/14 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by greekgeek
Appears to be some new old stock Peal & Co. (the original) riding boots with exquisite boot trees.
Did Peal handwelt?post #12258 of 132801/17/14 at 5:57ampost #12259 of 132801/17/14 at 7:32amC&J (for Barneys) brown calf Coniston boots. Size 11.5D US. Boots sold as pre-owned but look virtually new. Listing says worn once. BIN price of $299 plus $15 shipping. Just under three days to go.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-amp-Jones-Coniston-Boots-11-5US-10-5UK-wbr-/221356047047?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276post #12260 of 132801/17/14 at 11:23amNIB Alden for BB black shell full strap loafers. Size 9.5A. BIN for $200 plus $8 shipping:
Same seller has same loafers in sizes 10A, 10.5A and 11.5A for BIN of $195 plus $8 shipping.post #12261 of 132801/17/14 at 11:55ampost #12262 of 132801/17/14 at 5:20pmpost #12263 of 132801/18/14 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by mxgreen
NIB Alden for BB black shell full strap loafers. Size 9.5A. BIN for $200 plus $8 shipping:
Same seller has same loafers in sizes 10A, 10.5A and 11.5A for BIN of $195 plus $8 shipping.
who the heck wears an A width shoe in this century?post #12264 of 132801/18/14 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Believe it is cigar cordovan
They are, those are fantastic shoes. I believe seller used to be a pretty active member here. I sold a pair of these in that size (possibly this pair) and a 9.5 a couple years ago. I've been trying to find a pair in 10 or 10.5 ever since.post #12265 of 132801/18/14 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Believe it is cigar cordovan
I love these shoes since I saw a pic of Namor wearing them, it should be the same brown shell of marlows.
It's a shame I can't fit any D widht C&Jpost #12266 of 132801/18/14 at 7:45pmpost #12267 of 132801/19/14 at 6:55pm
two pre-owned size 36 paul stuart canvas belt
new John Lobb sling bagpost #12268 of 132801/20/14 at 2:39pmAscot shoes has 3 pairs of Lobbs upon for auction - 10 day auctions - without reserve. Two sizes UK 7.5E and one sized UK 8E. Opening bid for each is £1.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ascot_shoes/m.html?item=400649906212&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1post #12269 of 132801/20/14 at 3:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by mxgreen
Ascot shoes has 3 pairs of Lobbs upon for auction - 10 day auctions - without reserve. Two sizes UK 7.5E and one sized UK 8E. Opening bid for each is £1.
Damn. I want those black monks!
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1047 Active Users (187 Members and 860 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › courier coat 13 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 20 minutes ago
- › trotsky jacket 22 minutes ago
- › pessoa jacket 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...