Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 11/29/15 at 2:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II - Page 818post #12256 of 134811/16/14 at 10:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12257 of 134811/17/14 at 5:35amQuote:Originally Posted by greekgeek
Appears to be some new old stock Peal & Co. (the original) riding boots with exquisite boot trees.
Did Peal handwelt?post #12258 of 134811/17/14 at 5:57ampost #12259 of 134811/17/14 at 7:32amC&J (for Barneys) brown calf Coniston boots. Size 11.5D US. Boots sold as pre-owned but look virtually new. Listing says worn once. BIN price of $299 plus $15 shipping. Just under three days to go.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-amp-Jones-Coniston-Boots-11-5US-10-5UK-wbr-/221356047047?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276post #12260 of 134811/17/14 at 11:23amNIB Alden for BB black shell full strap loafers. Size 9.5A. BIN for $200 plus $8 shipping:
Same seller has same loafers in sizes 10A, 10.5A and 11.5A for BIN of $195 plus $8 shipping.post #12261 of 134811/17/14 at 11:55ampost #12262 of 134811/17/14 at 5:20pmpost #12263 of 134811/18/14 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by mxgreen
NIB Alden for BB black shell full strap loafers. Size 9.5A. BIN for $200 plus $8 shipping:
Same seller has same loafers in sizes 10A, 10.5A and 11.5A for BIN of $195 plus $8 shipping.
who the heck wears an A width shoe in this century?post #12264 of 134811/18/14 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Believe it is cigar cordovan
They are, those are fantastic shoes. I believe seller used to be a pretty active member here. I sold a pair of these in that size (possibly this pair) and a 9.5 a couple years ago. I've been trying to find a pair in 10 or 10.5 ever since.post #12265 of 134811/18/14 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Believe it is cigar cordovan
I love these shoes since I saw a pic of Namor wearing them, it should be the same brown shell of marlows.
It's a shame I can't fit any D widht C&Jpost #12266 of 134811/18/14 at 7:45pmpost #12267 of 134811/19/14 at 6:55pm
two pre-owned size 36 paul stuart canvas belt
new John Lobb sling bagpost #12268 of 134811/20/14 at 2:39pmAscot shoes has 3 pairs of Lobbs upon for auction - 10 day auctions - without reserve. Two sizes UK 7.5E and one sized UK 8E. Opening bid for each is £1.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ascot_shoes/m.html?item=400649906212&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1post #12269 of 134811/20/14 at 3:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by mxgreen
Ascot shoes has 3 pairs of Lobbs upon for auction - 10 day auctions - without reserve. Two sizes UK 7.5E and one sized UK 8E. Opening bid for each is £1.
Damn. I want those black monks!
- Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Currently, there are 1306 Active Users (272 Members and 1034 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?